WnSoft Forums

Objects and Animation Question

SeismicGuy

I was not sure where to post this question and not sure if it has already been answered but here goes.  I have not created any styles but have used some provided by others where I have done minor tweaks using the Objects and Animation portion of the program.  I have seen styles that have a bunch of various images floating around over each other with the various elements listed along the right side of the screen.  Each of those elements has its own associated keyframe(s) and selecting one or several from the right side shows the keyframes on the left side (see illustration below).  You can use the little play button on the left side to step through the overall resulting "slide".  What I was wondering is there a way of easily tracking one of the elements through the full duration by making all of the other elements temporarily transparent so you can clearly concentrate on the one element at at time that you are concerned with?   

The reason I am asking is that the program I was previously using had the ability to take a bunch of images and move them around the screen in various fashion but also had the option of "blanking out" the other images when you were futzing around with one of the images.  Is there such a "blanking out" option available with PTE AV?

Thanks.

image.thumb.png.551a5f2ce0ce4ad64cc865f1b9f3e906.png

I am not sure but will check.  The option I was looking for would be something like selecting the one element you are trying to focus on and then have a button something like "preview selected image only"--all of the other images would "disappear" so you can focus strictly on a single element at a time.  

57 minutes ago, SeismicGuy said:

Yes that seems to accomplish what I was asking.  I can select one or more along the right side and unclick the "Show front side" box and those disappear.  Is there a way of continuing to show the "frame" around the image without showing the image itself?

If the photo frame is created by another program, it will be visible.