WnSoft Forums

Under the happy umbrella of love

vbl2007

Tauratinzwe, henry64200,Thank you for viewing, rating and interest to my work.

54 minutes ago, henry64200 said:

quand nous offre tu le style ??? 

henry64200, it's not a style. I just wanted to create a presentation of the nice works of the artist.

Very nice work, a perfect conjunction between the song "Wuthout you", the images, the effects and the chromatic range.
Would it be too much to ask that you share the project so we can see what's inside and everyone learn a little more about using PicturesToExe?
Thanks.

21 hours ago, morasoft said:

Very nice work, a perfect conjunction between the song "Wuthout you", the images, the effects and the chromatic range.
Would it be too much to ask that you share the project so we can see what's inside and everyone learn a little more about using PicturesToExe?
Thanks.

morasoft, Thanks for watching and rating!

Below is a link to download archive of the project. The link will be available for 2 days. I wish you success!

https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1Y6TmIftqgFAWSrFYHKlkJlsZ9XGoH88d&export=download

• Like 1

Hi, I am trying to reproduce VBL2007's slide from Red Umbrella and not doing very well. No matter what I do I just get a square placeholder in the centre of the background. No portrait picture frames nor portraits. I enclose the slide I am trying to reproduce! Probably too advanced for me but I like the effect.

Thanks, Rosemary

Red_umbrella.pte

Thank you Ji. Your slide plays beautifully. I tried to reproduce your slide and make a Slidestyle from it. I even tried your version to make a slidestyle but this is what I get. Perhaps the slide cannot be made into a Style? I am not sure what Text with size 1200.800:1does but I ignored it.

Thanks for trying to solve my problem.

Red_umbrella.pte

Advanced Members

Posted 30 minutes ago

Thank you Ji. Your slide plays beautifully. I tried to reproduce your slide and make a Slidestyle from it. I even tried your version to make a slidestyle but this is what I get. Perhaps the slide cannot be made into a Style? I am not sure what Text with size 1200.800:1does but I ignored it.

Thanks for trying to solve my problem.

Red_umbrella project 2.pte

It does not find the files when opening your project, I see that some file names have been changed and it does not find them, the Text with size 1200,800: 1 is because the triptith 01 mask is missing,

I have created the style I hope it works for you, styles I have created very few, it has helped me to remember, forgive the way of expressing myself I do not speak English.

https://mega.nz/file/z4REGDYI#XKI-ww-0fbHoxhYf3j-oeraxDfVwYUKVtHPngD0H6aM