WnSoft Forums

Help with product registration [SOLVED]

Applefan

I registered PTE slideshow software a good long while ago (before there was a Mac version) and received a registration email that said, "This registration will work with all future versions of PicturesToExe (otherwise, we'll provide you with the new one - free of charge, of course). If you lose this file, please drop the letter to support@wnsoft.com and we'll send it to you again."

Now I see that there is a version available to run on my MacBook Pro and wanted to download the latest version of PTE. I have tried contacting support@wnsoft.com for information about getting a new registration number but haven't been able to get a hold of anyone. Do you know how I would go about contacting someone for assistance?

Thanks!

It will work up to 7, after that it was considered to be a new product.

If you only have 5, then you can upgrade to 7 for free.

Anything after that you will have to purchase.

You will find that the improvements are well worth the cost, the program has changed a  lot.
Even going from 5 to 7 there are big changes.

The developers need to make money to keep on improving PTE AV Studio.
They cannot work for nothing.

You can download the latest version & try it out for 30 days for free.
The current price is still a lot cheaper than some other products & well worth it, give it a go

Jill

• Like 1

Hi,

Please contact us on the following page to request the latest license key for PicturesToExe 8.0 for free:

https://www.wnsoft.com/en/support/

It's only for Windows.

For Mac version we ask you to purchase PTE AV Studio 10.5 Pro license.

Currently we sell a new product - PTE AV Studio. The old product reached end of its life cycle in 2018. I guess that you purchased PicturesToExe more than 11 years ago.

If you think that we should send you a free license key for the new product and new version 10.5, write me a personal message. We'll send you a free license for the standard license 10.5, not the Pro license, sorry. Then you can upgrade to for the Pro license (75$) and use it with your Mac.

• Like 1

• Igor changed the title to Help with product registration [SOLVED]