WnSoft Forums

Beechbrook.Com PTE Section Reopens

cottage

Greetings all,

After three weeks of testing, checking code and reviewing presentations, I have reopened the PTE Download section of Beechbrook.Com. A special thank you to Ken Cox for doing a bit of 'recent testing' for me. If you find errors as you use this service please report them to me. I will reopen the PTE Upload section soon.

I also wish to express my sincere thanks to so many of the PTE Forum members who have sent me letters of encouragement during this somewhat frustrating time. And everyone needs to know that with Igor’s demanding schedule, he and the staff at WnSoft have written me on several occasions offering their help.

Thanks to everyone for your patience.

Kind regards,

Bill :)

Bill,

That's really good news! Thanks so much for having second thoughts about this and opening up shop again! It was obvious that your site was sorely missed.

Good luck with this, and I hope you have no more problems with hackers in the future. :):)

I am very happy you reopen the download section of Beechbrook. It's the place where everybody can go freely. Many thanks Bill, good job

Well done Bill. Glad to have your wonderful service back again. Just about to download "Crazy River" which I missed before the shut off. Best wishes and sincere thanks.

Ron [uK]