WnSoft Forums

Adjust Animation Values for several keyframes at once

jkb

It would save a lot of time if we could adjust values for several keyframes at once.

E.G.  I have set up some animation on an Object, but then decide I want to move it's postion on screen

If we could select all the keyframes and adjust the values for say x & y Pan or x & y Zoom all in one go it would be so much easier.
I know I could move the Object to be a child of a Frame & then adjust the Frame, but when it is just one Object within the Frame it seems a waste.

I recently had the same 2 Objects on several Slides (Text and a rectangle) & it took a long time having to adjust each Keyframe seperately on every Slide making sure I got the values correct.

Jill

Hi Jill,

It's already possible since version 9.0.

You can select multiple keyframes and adjust their parameters in the Animation tab.

Use a Ctrl key to select keyframes in the Timeline for an object. Or click to the first keyframe, hold the Ctrl key, click to the last keyframe - all keyframes in the middle of this range will be selected. Then adjust parameters at once.

4 hours ago, Igor said:

It's already possible since version 9.0.

I thought I remembered that it was, but when I tried it only one keyframe was adjusted when I changed the value.

Will have another go in a test project.

Jill

I have just tried this in a new test project on my Laptop & it worked fine.
For some reason I couldn't get it to work last night on my Desktop, most likely I was doing some wrong!

Will try again next time I am on my Desktop.

Thanks

Jill