WnSoft Forums

Last Slide's Duration?

goddi

Greetings,

I notice that the last slide always gets a 3.5 second duration, not what the default has been set to. Is there a setting that makes this happen? Ver 11.0 Build 3.

Is there a way to make it return to the default? Why 3.5?

LastSlide.jpg.fe983b92b3ddc37f277e7bb468e45ef4.jpg

Gary

===================================

Greetings,

It's been a while since making my last project so I don't remember what my setting were, especially since upgrading to the new version. But I still have a couple questions.

I have the 'Show full slide duration' and 'Keep full slide duration' checked.

With an image as the last slide, I get '3.5'. But with a blank slide, I get '5.0'. Why the different results?

Also, I notice that even though I have slide #121 in the list, it is not 'blue'. I had added it a second time, removed it, and added it back. It only became 'blue' after I closed and re-opened PTE. It's a little hard to tell in these screenshots. Maybe just a temporary quirk, but strange.

NoBlankSlide.thumb.jpg.b322da9898517027a17ba5148e8a5761.jpg

WithBlankSlide.thumb.jpg.47dfb35897b39b39ca0386aab2a6309e.jpg

Gary

================================================

Regarding your settings (with "Show full slide duration"), it does not look strange to me. The classical length of your slides seems to be 3.5 which gives a "full duration" of  5.0 for all slides followed by another one with a transition time of 1.5, and obviously the last slide then shows 3.5 as full duration.

While in the project, just changing the last slide from an image slide to a blank slide produces the different results for the slide duration for the last slide.

No real big deal, but just don't see why it does what it does. Never noticed in in previous versions.

Gary

I would guess that your slide 91 is non-KFSD, while the blank slide is KFSD, and the default duration is 5. In this case the effect that you see is quite normal. In my opinion the whole KFSD-stuff, and "Show full duration" are some kind of disastrous. It would never come to my mind to use them.

• Like 1