WnSoft Forums

David

David M

I do apologise, in my haste in trying to ask the question I have incorrectly used the wrong titles.

I should have said Style and not transisition and Centre X

I can see what is happening  but I do not understand why the Centre X and the Pan X is used rather than  just using the Pan X control, what am I missing?

David

Capture.PNG

Centre X 100 moves the centre point to the right hand edge of the image

If you look at the 2 keyframes for the Pan Left you will see that in the first Pan & Centre X are set to -100
The 2nd keyframe is set to 100

All this is doing is making sure that the image starts at the left hand edge of the frame & ends at the right hand edge.
I suppose this allows it to cope with different sized images always giving the same result

But it doesn't work well for portrait images.

For something simple like this it is better to do it yourself rather than use a Style, then you can get exactly the effect you need

Jill

To pan an image, you first have to make it larger than the project you’re making. When you do that with some images, it can affect the position of the image content on screen. So, I don’t think you will find it uncommon to use the pan Y to adjust that.