WnSoft Forums

Help with Version 11.0.2 [SOLVED]

JayCee

Version 11.2 was downloaded to my Mac Desktop, when opened on the slide screen the photos appear as usual on the left awaiting adding to the project but the top of them also appears at the bottom of the screen.  I had the same problem once before with version 10 and this was solved by uninstalling the program using software and then reloading the program.  Where can I find the software to uninstall version 11.2. The program has been installed correctly on my MacBook Air but the licence key is not recognised although it is recognised on the faulty download on my Desktop

Hi,

Try to reset settings of PTE AV Studio 11 on your Mac.

1. Make sure that PTE AV Studio is not launched in the Dock.

2. Download the following special uninstaller and run it.

https://files.wnsoft.com/pteavstudio/RemovePTEAVStudio.app-11-0.zip

3. Tick an option 'Reset PTE AV Studio configuration'. Confirm the uninstallation.

4. Run PTE AV Studio again.

Let me know about results.

Hello Igor,

Many thanks for your quick response.  I downloaded the special uninstaller and ran it, the program appears to have corrected itself without running PTE Studio again.  I was expecting to have to do a new download but this has not been the case.  The important thing is that the program is now working as expected.  The new licence key supplied purchased 15 2 23 is now not being recognised when I try to activate it although it was recognised on the "corrupt " download.  I have the evaluation version only.

Kind regards,

John.

1 hour ago, JayCee said:

Igor,

Many thanks again.  The problem was mine ,I had inadvertently added an extra letter when entering the licence key.  All is fine now and I look forward to exploring the fantastic new features of the updated version.  Happy days!!

Kind regards,

John

Easier to cut & paste if you have to do it again.

Rosy.

• Igor changed the title to Help with Version 11.0.2 [SOLVED]
  • 7 months later...

Hi Barbara,

Can you tell in more details?

Have you successfully completed the uninstallation following the instructions in this message?

https://www.pteavstudio.com/forums/topic/35537-help-with-version-1102-solved/?do=findComment&comment=171976

2. Let us know about your Mac - Intel CPU or M1/M2 chip, and version of macOS.