WnSoft Forums

Problems with my latest show about cooking bacon. (Solved but my way)

rosy

We recently bought an Air Frier. I am putting a show together about using it to cook a bacon sandwich. I have a couple of MP4 videos & some stills. My problem is getting the MP4 of bacon frying at 25% opacity to start on a blank slide with scrolling text. I've managed to get the text slide to run the correct length, but the bacon slide needs to show at 25% opacity over all the remaining slides, but it doesn't show on the remaining slides. The sound track is there but not the image of bacon frying. If I try to adjust the MP4 & slide times, they revert to the same time, say 60 seconds for the scrolling text & 7 minutes for the sizzling bacon. Any ideas welcome.

Rosy

bf1.jpg

bf2.jpg

If the bacon is a video & you want it run over several Slides, then you need to set it to Master Video on the first Slide & then Copy & Paste to teh following Slides where it will automatically be set to Linked Video.

This will make it run over all te Slides for teh length of the video

Jill

Hi Jill

Copy it from where,

If I copy it from the slide list & paste it to the next slide, the opacity is 100%, do I have to reduce the opacity & paste it to every slide. The bacon slide is added on top of the blank text slide, should it be the opposite way around?

Rosy

Hi Rosy,

Add your Slides - still images - in Slide List.

In O&A add your Bacon video as you have done to the Title Slide.

Change the Video to be Master Video & set to 25% opacity as you say you have done

Copy & Paste from O&A onto each Slide (in O&A) that you want the Bacon to appear

PTE will automatically make all the subsequent Bacon videos as Linked and they will then play over the Slides

Make sure that the Bacon video is above each Slide as a separate Object & not as a Child Object of the Slide.

Jill

Hi Dave.

Yes. Before Jill's replys, I was clicking all sorts of things in Preferences which I normally don't have set. Maybe I've clicked something that is causing the latest problem. Wasn't well yesterday, my 82 year old brain was only half functioning. Just to clarify more, there is more than 1 video clip & scrolling text on a PTE blank slide, don't know if that matters to the Master video function.

Cheers Rosy.

• rosy changed the title to Problems with my latest show about cooking bacon. (Solved but my way)