WnSoft Forums

News of development. October 14th

Igor

Great News Igor.

Many Thanks for all your hard work.

Can't wait to try the new features.

Best Wishes

Maureen :D

I agree with you all and a very warm thank you to Igor and his colleagues. Can't wait.

With your underlined heading to your post Brian, I thought I was on to something and my mouse kept twitching over it with no results :D:blink::D

Ron [uK]

I too am waiting with baited breath... I released my trailer using other software, but it may not be too late to change back to PTE if 5.0 does all I need.

Eversince I joined the Pictures To Exe community in 2003 every version is getting better and better. Where my first show had some problems running on slower computers, my last show even did well on a very poor company networkcomputer (still using Windows NT).

Looking at Pictures to Exe is like looking at sportmatches where the athletes sharpen one world record after another. Where does it stop? :D

I have this terrific very big panorama of my husbands greatest nightmare: Mont Blanc de Cheillon (Wallis Switzerland). He had a narrow escape of a disaster on that one. Would be great to pan/zoom this picture in a show!

Igor!

Text effects! Wow now we're talking.

We love you .. :wub: