WnSoft Forums

Return slider from end to start (in crop window)

Request to Igor. Is it possible (complicatedly) to make the slider in the video trim window automatically return to the beginning of the clip after it has played to the end? I often use the functions of this window and constantly have to manually drag this slider. If the slider worked as a marker (beginning or end of cropping), then I would understand the expediency of its fading at the end of the video. In other cases, I would prefer the slider to return from the end to the beginning of the clip.PTEAVStudio_betROH6Cpv.thumb.jpg.e46927ccefeff17e6623ccc7778c93e5.jpg

• Like 2

HI,

I would suggest keeping the current cursor behavior for users who like how it works now.

We can allow to click to time position label to jumb the cursor to the beginnng, like it works for the mini player in the main window.

Also we can add Home/End keys jump the cursor to the begining/end.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Igor said:

We can allow to click to time position label to jumb the cursor to the beginnng, like it works for the mini player in the main window.

Igor, thanks for the reply! I think the click to select position location is a great suggestion.

43 minutes ago, jienense said:

With the cursor at start time, press space bar and return to start, space bar again and play.

Javier, thanks for the guide. This is very convenient to do if there is no shift in the starting point. In any other cases, the start settings are simply lost. A good option, but not ideal.