WnSoft Forums

Swell Sculpture Festival

digartal

I made this AV for social media so it is under 60 seconds.

All images captured on the mobile.

Syncing the images to the sound of a shutter was difficult and time-consuming.

I ended up using Audcatity and making several new audio tracks that were 10, 20 and 30 seconds long.

Is there any quicker way to do this one slide, copy the music and a blank slide and duplicate it 50 to 60 times in PTE only?

Cheers 

Mark

• Like 1

I can certainly understand the difficulty in doing what you did with the shutter clicks (and music). Not sure there is a way to do what you want. I would think you want the shutter click starting just before the cut to the next image, ending just after the cut. It would straddle two slides.

While the production was interesting, and I understand why you did it within the 60 seconds, I turned the sound off and watched again at 25% speed to look at the sculptures more closely.

Hi,

an idea:

Make a video (with PTE) a black slide with the shutter click as the sound

Put all your pictures on the timeline.

Add the video on the first slide and send the video to back

Make a quick style of the first slide (shift+Ctrl+N).

Select all the other slides and apply the quick style (shift+Ctrl+Q)

Denis

• Like 1

13 hours ago, JRR said:

I can certainly understand the difficulty in doing what you did with the shutter clicks (and music). Not sure there is a way to do what you want. I would think you want the shutter click starting just before the cut to the next image, ending just after the cut. It would straddle two slides.

While the production was interesting, and I understand why you did it within the 60 seconds, I turned the sound off and watched again at 25% speed to look at the sculptures more closely.

Thanks for your feedback. I should modify the project and make a longer show. I will do that and post again.

8 hours ago, rosy said:

Maybe Igor could introduce a standard transition with sound of a shutter click say .5 of a second. It would make an interesting addition to some types of show.

Rosy

Igor is such a great developer but this is just an issue for me and not everyone would use it I suspect.

10 hours ago, denisb said:

Hi,

an idea:

Make a video (with PTE) a black slide with the shutter click as the sound

Put all your pictures on the timeline.

Add the video on the first slide and send the video to back

Make a quick style of the first slide (shift+Ctrl+N).

Select all the other slides and apply the quick style (shift+Ctrl+Q)

Denis

Thanks, Dennis, I will try that and let you know how I go. Sounds like a great idea and should be easier to do as the sync in this does creep through the show even though the images and sound are the same length.

1 hour ago, JRR said:

Nicely done.  I understand why you did the other version, but for wanting to enjoy the sculptures I like this one much better.

Thanks, I understand. From my old AV slide days, something like this would be too long. It is hard to keep a viewer's attention for over 3 minutes usually (unless you are an AV maker). It is hard to get a balance and there are a lot of images to show and I did not capture all of them. I guess they both meet different markets and are good for different reasons. Thanks for viewing.

1 hour ago, nelson said:

I agree, I like this much better. Well done.

Kieron

Thanks, Kieron, I do like them both, and glad I took the time to make this one.