WnSoft Forums

Add option to Reverse Video

tom95521

To create unique videos. I know Davinci Resolve, iMovie, Final Cut, Premiere, and Filmora have this option. Shutter Encoder is the only one I have tried that has required transcoding before playback.

Thanks,
Tom

• Like 1

On 9/27/2023 at 2:11 AM, tom95521 said:

To create unique videos. I know Davinci Resolve, iMovie, Final Cut, Premiere, and Filmora have this option. Shutter Encoder is the only one I have tried that has required transcoding before playback.

Thanks,
Tom

Hi Tom

I experimented with speed & reverse video ten years ago. That video of J***** twigged my memory cells. I've just dug out a clip we made then. Why, can't remember, but it was a free programme & you could vary the speeds similar to PTE. The reverse bit is at the end of the clip. Rosy. Speed.

Hi Rosy,

Jane walks and runs better backwards than I do forwards.:)

Slow Motion can be really smooth if you record in higher frames per second like the Slo Mo Guys. Also AI is being used for depth frame interpolation.

Thanks,
Tom

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Igor,

On the Mac in iMovie the reverse option is under speed control. The change is immediate in the preview window even viewing full screen. Maybe it is a Mac only API. Transcoding would be fine if it is not too hard to implement.

Thanks,
Tom