WnSoft Forums

XMAS

Ken Cox

I'd like to add my greetings to Ken's and wish everyone one on the Forum a very Happy Christmas, and a Wonderful New Year.

And to you, too, Ken, all of the above, and the best of Health and Happiness! :):)

I've met some very nice people since 1965 when I first became involved in audio visual but non as helpful and friendly as the people of the PTE forum - have a great holiday and all our best wishes for next year and dare I say version 5?

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.

RonH and the ever suffering photographic widow June

I've met some very nice people since 1965 when I first became involved in audio visual but non as helpful and friendly as the people of the PTE forum - have a great holiday and all our best wishes for next year and dare I say version 5?

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.

RonH and the ever suffering photographic widow June

May I also offer seasons greetings to everyone including Igor and his team and wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I would also like to take the opportunity to thank Igor and his team for all their good work to date in giving us a truly wonderful piece of software. Keep up the good work and I look forward to Pictures to Exe 2006 nd whatever that brings.

gogs

Happy Christmas Everyone

Hope this works here ............

Please click on the following link to see your card:

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=BL30077161

We hope you all have a very healthy and joyful 2006

with a huge production of amazing new sequences

using PTE and version 5 :D

albrightatxmas2.jpg

Best Wishes

Maureen

I heartily join in wishing each of you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

With all the really important blessings we have in life, the members of this forum all have in common the joy of very very good PTE software and very very good people who share in this forum. Thank you Igor! and thank YOU all.

Now, along with wondering about Santa, and our gift from Igor, I am wondering about Guru. Are you here Guido? Are you wrapped up in the Olympics in your neighborhood coming soon? You need to phone home here occasionally. Best wishes to you anyway, but you will have to check in here to pick up your gifts. ;)

Seasons greetings to all from Dublin. If the rest of the world could be as friendly and helpful as this forum, the world would be a better place. Enjoy the Christmas, I hope Santa brings ALL the goodies and you have a great 2006.

"Nollaig Shonna Duit"

Alan

:*~*:..:*~*:..:*~*:..:*~*:..:*~*:..:*~*:.**:.:*~*:..:*~*:..:*~

The Cox Family wish you

BEST WISHES FOR THE FESTIVE SEASON AND THE NEW YEAR

Ken and Shirley :)

:*~*:..:*~*:..:*~*:..:*~*:..:*~*:..:*~*:.:*~*:..:*~*:..:*~*

Photo by

Hank Nienhuis

And best wishes to you too Hank and to your friends and family from ours...

Lin & Sherry

Hi All,

Christmas night in Dublin, Steptoe & Son on the TV, Whiskey and Chocolates on the sofa. All is well.

Pronounciation for Al: Nollaig Shonna Duit.

Nollaig: Null as in null and void, Ag as in Against

Shonna : as "he "shon a" light on the wall

Duit: rhymes with Bit.

Youll have to ask some one else about the russian! :D