WnSoft Forums

"And then there were none"

LumenLux

I always enjoy your photo journal shows. This well done presentation reveals another layer of you and your talent. I watched most of the presentation thinking it was about the daylilies. I don't think I agree philosophically with your stated conclusion, but I like the unexpected twist to end the presentation.

Was the mostly shallow depth of field accomplished in camera or with PS blur?

The blur was totally in camera. I like PS but not that much. And thanks a bunch for stopping by and commenting on the show. It inspired me to register and sign up for the forum. I will stop by from time to time to check things out. Thanks again.

And then there were none", Jeff Lunt presentation on Beechbrook

appears to be taken down -- they are are only there for a limited time

send a message to Jeff -- maybe he will send it to you

ken

cheers Ken, thought I was going mad when I couldn't find it, thought as the original message was only a week ago that it should still be there.

FYI to all... (one more time for the record)

Files on Beechbrook.Com are available for 30 days, unless the author provides a link to their presentation which is hosted on a different server. In this case the file may remain on Beechbrook.Com indefinitely.

This 30 day period starts from the date the file was actually uploaded to my site (date of submission) not the date someone leaves a comment about a particular presentation on this forum. That could vary with each presentation. The dates have nothing to do with each other.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Bill :)