Jump to content
WnSoft Forums

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello,
Unless I'm mistaken, it seems that the function to reorder images randomly has stopped working since the last update. I press "Ctrl+A" and then "Alt+R," but nothing happens.
Can you help me?
Thanks in advance,
Yvon

Posted

I tested in 12.0.1 & then I have just downloaded 12.0.2 & it works fine in both versions.

Check your version - Help/About
If you are on 12.0.2 & it isn't working then re-download from the WnSoft website & re-install.
You won't lose any work by re-installing.

Jill

 

Posted

I have just tried again & both Alt+R & the Menu option both work.
I have tested it several times, Selecting all sides or just a few.

It is only the Left hand Alt key that works, the Right Alt GR key does not work.

Jill

  • Igor changed the title to Random order not working? [SOLVED]
Posted

It still wasn't working for me; apparently, Nvidia was the culprit. It also uses that keyboard shortcut.

NVIDIA GeForce Experience / NVIDIA App

This is the integrated performance overlay for GeForce graphics cards. To activate/deactivate it: Press Alt + R

Posted

I also have Nvidia graphics and didn't have a problem.

I will try it on my desktop computer later as previous tests were on my laptop, which has dual graphics.

Jill 

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...