Yvon Posted August 5 Report Posted August 5 Hello, Unless I'm mistaken, it seems that the function to reorder images randomly has stopped working since the last update. I press "Ctrl+A" and then "Alt+R," but nothing happens. Can you help me? Thanks in advance, Yvon Quote
jkb Posted August 5 Report Posted August 5 I tested in 12.0.1 & then I have just downloaded 12.0.2 & it works fine in both versions. Check your version - Help/About If you are on 12.0.2 & it isn't working then re-download from the WnSoft website & re-install. You won't lose any work by re-installing. Jill Quote
jienense Posted August 5 Report Posted August 5 With version V12.0.2, the "Alt+R" keyboard shortcut doesn't work for me either, but it does work with the menu. Quote
jkb Posted August 5 Report Posted August 5 I have just tried again & both Alt+R & the Menu option both work. I have tested it several times, Selecting all sides or just a few. It is only the Left hand Alt key that works, the Right Alt GR key does not work. Jill Quote
Yvon Posted August 6 Report Posted August 6 Everything is working perfectly with the new installation. Thank you very much for your help. Yvon Quote
jienense Posted August 6 Report Posted August 6 It still wasn't working for me; apparently, Nvidia was the culprit. It also uses that keyboard shortcut. NVIDIA GeForce Experience / NVIDIA App This is the integrated performance overlay for GeForce graphics cards. To activate/deactivate it: Press Alt + R Quote
jkb Posted August 6 Report Posted August 6 I also have Nvidia graphics and didn't have a problem. I will try it on my desktop computer later as previous tests were on my laptop, which has dual graphics. Jill 1 Quote
jienense Posted August 6 Report Posted August 6 Try enabling this option and see if ALT+R works properly in PTE. When I enable it, it stops working for me. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.