denisb Posted August 22 Report Posted August 22 in PTE11, when you load a backup project, the files come from the pte project folder. in PTE12, the files comme from th original location. Denis Quote
jt49 Posted August 22 Report Posted August 22 I see the same problem in version 11. Edit: I made a mistake, I created the BIZ in v11, but tested it in v12 😞 Quote
Igor Posted August 22 Report Posted August 22 1 hour ago, jt49 said: I see the same problem in version 11. I couldn't reproduce it in V11. Only in V12. I modified one original image in a graphical editor. V11 loads unpacked images. V12 loaded modified original image. Quote
Igor Posted September 3 Report Posted September 3 On 8/22/2026 at 7:13 AM, denisb said: in PTE11, when you load a backup project, the files come from the pte project folder. in PTE12, the files comme from th original location. Hi Denis, Try the new v12.0.3 Build 3: https://files.wnsoft.com/test/pteavstudio-setup.exe We've fixed the issue in the code. Quote
denisb Posted September 3 Author Report Posted September 3 Hi Igor, It's Ok for me now. It works like PTE11 Denis Quote
Igor Posted September 3 Report Posted September 3 Denis, thanks for the quick response and confirmation! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.