WnSoft Forums

Next beta

Igor

Hello Igor (and team)

This is great news indeed. I am going to get plenty of rest over the next 3-5 days because I see some late sleepless nights ahead playing with the new version. Like so many others on the forum, I feel sure that v5.9 is going to prove worth waiting for and then to get v10 & 11 just a few weeks later...wow, thank you.

Great news Igor and thank you.

I'm only sorry that it's been decided to drop the transitions from and to the desktop at the beginning and end of a sequence, this was a feature I used a lot but I'll always be able to use the old work around.

I, just like keith, am in for a lot of sleepless nights.

Igor

When we run a preview in the animation & objects window will we also hear the sound track?

I think yes......

Lin

Hi Lin

I hope you are right as it will pretty special to be able to sync up animations precisely to the soundtrack. I thought I asked this question over a year ago and it was in the "too hard basket" but maybe not! Fingers crossed :-)

Do you mean in the "objects and animations" window preview or on the "timeline"?? The late betas have sound in the Preview mode on the objects and animation page. Now the "timeline" view - I don't know about...

Lin

Hi Lin

I hope you are right as it will pretty special to be able to sync up animations precisely to the soundtrack. I thought I asked this question over a year ago and it was in the "too hard basket" but maybe not! Fingers crossed :-)

No, there's no sound associated with the "O&A" window. This is one of the things Igor has said he will consider, but no definite promises yet. However, you can access the "Preview" window from the O&A window, but it's just the same preview that you see from the main window of PTE.

No, there's no sound associated with the "O&A" window. This is one of the things Igor has said he will consider, but no definite promises yet. However, you can access the "Preview" window from the O&A window, but it's just the same preview that you see from the main window of PTE.

Sorry probably didn't make that clear enough, Yes I was enquiring about the ability to play sound in the animations window when you are testing your animations to help line up changes in "O&A's" with changes in the soundtrack. The preview doesn't let you stop at a point in the O&A window to make amendments. Certainly easy to work around but in future versions of PTE would be handy.

Exciting news Igor.

I am looking forward to the new release very much.

Thank you all for your hard work. :rolleyes:

Love Maureen

Al

Your quote

"QUOTE(admin1 @ Apr 16 2007, 08:25 AM)

Beta 9 will be today."

is no longer posted?

Ron [uK]

Hi! Igor,

I have downloaded "9" and am at this moment burning two sequences to DVD, the system reports that this will take 19mins,

absolutly teriffic.

I have not tried any of the other bells and whistles yet ( the download was only made available 15mins ago) but you can be sure I will before the day is out.

Thanks once again and keep up the good work in making p2e the first (and only ) choice in slideshow producing software.

Tom.

I am not sure what is happening here, are we limited in the number of slides we can make with Beta#9, are we required to pay an upgrade fee for the deluxe version, can anyone put me right on these matters.