WnSoft Forums

B9 sequence

Tomuk

http://www.mediafire.com/?3oun2g2on43

Please use the above link to download a small sequence made with B9, all images created in Photoshop with not a camera in sight.

If you can suggest improvements,all will be most welcome.

I hope the above link works as this is the first time I have atempted this, the file is hosted bu "Mediafire".

Tom.

Tom a neat little demo, but reports say that in Beta#9 you can only rotate through 360 degrees. How did you manage it?

Ron [uK]

Tom,

You have absolutely too much time on your hands! :D

Al,

When you retire..........you retire.

Tom.

Tom a neat little demo, but reports say that in Beta#9 you can only rotate through 360 degrees. How did you manage it?

Ron [uK]

Ron,

I don't understand why Igor or team have inserted a slider restricting rotations to 360 degrees, i can see no useful need for it, I have always manualy inserted my rotations by either typing them in, or,while your object is selected, clicking on one of the corner control handles and spinning the object in your required direction.

Hope this explanation has been of so help, as it's confused the hell out of me.

Tom

Thanks Tom for your explanation. I too, in my experiments with previous betas have used your method. From the comments which have been made I had assumed that this was no longer possible. Well done.

Ron [uK]

Oh my goodness Tom, such a feat of expertise. not only with PTE, but photoshop as well. It also amazes me how you can think these wonderfull shapes and paterns up to put into the show.

Well done

Bravo :lol:

Hi! Glenys,

Thank you for thoes kind words....but I cann't take all the credit,the basic shapes I created in Photoshop using a plug-in by Eye Candy, you fill in the parameters, choose colours and number of points for the shapes and the plug-in does the rest , you then crop tight to the shape and save to your hard drive as a PNG.file.

I suggest you save all files for your sequence, images and mp3's into one folder, then when you create youe exe.file, save that into it to,then save the folder to an external storage media such as a cd-rom, it saves a lot of heart ache if you decide to revamp your show at a later date.

The visual effects were all created in Pe2 B#9.

Have a go, it's great fun.

Tom.

Al,

When you retire..........you retire.

Tom.

Well done Tom - the presentation that is.

As for your answer to our friend Al, you could have paraphrased an old standby and told him "I have not yet begun to play!"

Such is the allure of Version 5. I remember clearly that magnetic compulsion to put the very first V5 Beta to work.

Thanks for sharing your fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Nettleton,

So many people have contacted me requesting “how to do info” ,I have decided to produce a step by step video tutorial on the procedure from opening up Photoshop to clicking on create in P2e, If you would like to be included on the circulation list for this tutorial(to be distributed when completed), please send me your e-mail address in an e-mail, this goes for anybody else who would like to be included.

tomcourt@ntlworl.com

In the meantime, have fun with V10, and, please share any demos.

Tom.

Hello larry,

To answer your first question “What did you do in the sixties?”, Well I was a member of the Flower Power brigade, I joined them because they were very permissive and believed in sharing, and how they shared.

As to Rubik’s Cubes, if I had the time, which I didn’t, it would have had to have been in my sleep………LOL.

Tom, ;):rolleyes: