WnSoft Forums

New prices and licenses for PicturesToExe

Igor

We've corrected our plans of new prices and licenses for PicturesToExe v5.0 (for new buyers).

There will be two editions of PicturesToExe:

Standard edition - $39

PicturesToExe: All future versions for free.

(We've decided increase price, but keep free upgrades, instead of only 2 year's free upgrades as we planned earlier).

Deluxe edition - $59

VideoBuilder: Two years of free upgrades.

Upgrade to Deluxe - $20

For those who want to upgrade from Standard, Personal or Business to Deluxe edition,

or renewal his license for VideoBuilder.

We've corrected our plans of new prices and licenses for PicturesToExe v5.0 (for new buyers).

Very generous Igor, still the best value on the market by far, thanks.

When you think of all the work that has gone into producing this new version - numerous betas, problems rectified, users suggestions absorbed, adapting output to different PC setups, and so on - I find it absolutely amazing that these prices are so low. I have no idea how many users there are of P2E worldwide but I hope that many, many more will discover this great software so that Igor and his team get the financial reward that they deserve for all their hard work.

Eddie.

When you think of all the work that has gone into producing this new version - numerous betas, problems rectified, users suggestions absorbed, adapting output to different PC setups, and so on - I find it absolutely amazing that these prices are so low. I have no idea how many users there are of P2E worldwide but I hope that many, many more will discover this great software so that Igor and his team get the financial reward that they deserve for all their hard work.

Eddie.

I absolutely agree with the above remarks and I, for one, will definitely be advertising to all my contacts, colleagues and friends that 'Pictures To Exe' is by far the best audio visual (and now DVD builder) software on the market.

Thanks to Igor and the team!

Ron West

Standard edition - $39

(We've decided increase price, but keep free upgrades, instead of only 2 year's free upgrades as we planned earlier).

Deluxe edition - $59

Upgrade to Deluxe - $20

For those who want to upgrade from Standard, Personal or Business to Deluxe edition,

Hello,

newby I have registrered for PTE this month, and now let me Know How to get the key for Video builder,

because without this function impossible to make a DVD.

The price of $20 is not a huge amount of money.

Best regards

• 2 weeks later...

Igor

I fully agree with the other contributors, PTE is an excellent value, I should know, until I saw the light, I was a user of ProShow Producer at $399.00. Congratulations to you and your direct and BETA teams.

Standard edition - $39

Deluxe edition - $59

Upgrade to Deluxe - $20

Hello Igor,

Just for your info, making the translation in Dutch from the reg_Nederlands.rtf file, I noticed that the new prices are not adapted in following files:

reg_Italian.rtf

reg_Spanish.rtf

Just to prevent confusion for new members and/or new customers.

Greetings,

Cor