WnSoft Forums

Next version

Igor

We already started works on the next version 5.1

Some future features already in development since May of 2007.

VideoBuilder will be vastly improved. New features and it will work much faster on modern video cards and dual core CPUs.

PicturesToExe 5.1 will support Masks for object(s) (for special effects). Also a lot of features that you asked.

Additionally we started work on some features which you will see in version 5.2 and even in future versions in the next year. To be competitive we should do such investigations for future.

Excellent news, Igor and team!

I'm constantly impressed by the speed at which you reply and respond to problems, and it is very pleasing to see that you react just as quickly to customer suggestions for later versions. It puts a lot of confidence in the future of P2E.

Hi Igor (and team),

The news that so soon after giving us the long awaited (and excellent) v5.02 you are now already working towards the next version, shows us all how committed you are to providing us with THE best software. Thankyou.

To save people guessing, and sending you all sorts of additional or duplicated requests, would it be possible to issue a list of what you hope to include in 5.1, 5.2, etc, as you did during the various Beta stages of v5?

At this early stage of the work I would not speak about all features we've scheduled for this new version of PicturesToExe. Periodically I shall visit "Ideas and suggestions..." section of the forum to mark other features which will be included to version 5.1.

Some features which planned for version 5.1:

+ Masks for objects for special effects.

+ Many improvements in VideoBuilder (music in DVD menu, accepts MPEG2 files, much faster rendering, and etc.)

+ Improved starting of another slideshow from current slideshow in hardware accelerated mode (no flashings more).

+ Vast optimization for old video cards on slideshows without Pan/Zoom effects in hardware accelerated mode.

+ "White frame for image object" option.

+ Also a lot of small improvements.

? User manual and help file for all functions and options.

I think we will release version 5.1 and next versions every 6 months.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...