WnSoft Forums

At work again

Igor

Good to hear from you Igor, even better to hear you are well. :)

Hi Igor,

It's great to hear you are back and I hope you enjoyed your holiday. Six years without a break is real dedication but may not be the best thing for your health. We all want you to be around and building PTE for years to come. So please don't work too hard and take a bit more time out in the future. Most, if not all of us, are delighted with the current features in PTE and I certainly believe that nothing is so urgent that you can't take time to have a holiday.

Very best wishes

Peter

I must add my penny worth and welcome you back.

Delighted to hear you are well and raring to go!

Like Ron, I look forward to an AV of your holiday! But don't rush - next week will do!

Only joking - about the time scale.

Best regards and thanks again for what you (and your team) have given us - it's fantastic!

John

Welcome back, Igor - glad you finally had a good vacation. It is good to replace the air in one's lungs with that in the mountains and at the sea on a regular basis. :)

It is a credit to you and your team that no serious bugs in PTE have surfaced while you were away. And, we're looking forward to many more ingenious developments in PTE and VB in the future!

Igor

Great to hear you have had a relaxing vacation, very important to get that work/home balance right :-)

Hope you took lots of photographs on your vacation and maybe we will see a PTE show sometime?

Couldn't agree more with Al's comments, PTE 5 is very stable indeed.

Kind regards