WnSoft Forums

A Late Christmas

Drareg

I just finished this presentation card.

For a long time I had an idea to make an animated Christmas card, but how to make falling snow, well last week Lin Evens told me how to do make it, thanks Lin, it helped me alot.

So maybe a bit late to show you the card, but I'll do it anyway.

About the card:

The picture was taken in Middelburg, a very nice town with lots of photo opportunities in south western part of Holland (Zeeland, translation into English: Zealand, New Zealand gets it's name from it).

Falling snow, snow on houses and street were painted in layers in Photoshop, as were all the Christmas lights, lights in the houses etc.

Houses, moon and clouds are photographs by me, Santa was taken from internet

All these graphics were saved as PNG transparent files and imported in PTE, see attached screenshot of the objects/animationscreen in PTE of this presentation.

Music track from Elvis his version of White Christmas, was edited an additional sound effects were put in.

Music and sound effects were mixed in: Acoustica MP3 audio mixer and saved under another name as MP3 file.

Well this is the link to view the card (13mb): http://www.foto-beeld.nl/presentaties/x-mass-card.exe

All suggestions on how to improve the presentation are welcome.

Gerard

post-6060-1230626537_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...