WnSoft Forums

Youtube upload

yguy

I have a presentation am trying to upload onto my website. It is 20 MB. When I try creating the Youtube option it prompts me to enter my user name and password, and every time rejects it as "your log in is incorrect". Yet I am logged in directly to Youtube directly with no problem using the same username and password. What am I doing wrong?

YG

YGUY,

I have also tried and I am getting the same, on my part the login name and password for you tube and wnsoft is the same so no mistake there.

Not sure if its wnsoft or tube that is at fault, Igor will answer soon so hang in there.

ralph

Don't know if relevant, but on occasion YouTube wants me to sign in via my Google account because I have done it that way on an earlier occasion. It could be some similar issue of a cookie or something telling YouTube to expect something different that what you and PTE are giving them.

We have published updated YouTube settings on our server to solve problem with uploading of slideshow on YouTube.

When you open YouTube output window in PicturesToExe the program automatically will suggest you download and use updated settings. Please click Yes button to confirm.

If PicturesToExe doesn't show the message about the updated settings, please wait 24 hours and try again.

P.S. future v5.6.1 already will contain this fix for YouTube.