WnSoft Forums

Photos Pile 3

thedom

Here is a second slideshow of my trip in Tanzania.

TheDom-Tanzania2008_Part2.jpg

[ 4 minutes and 22 seconds - 41.26Mb ]

I made an other kind of presentation for my pictures, a kind of photo pile.

It is perfectly smooth on my PC and should run OK even on old configuration

You can download it here on my website.

I hope you will enjoy it.

Comments welcome.

Hi Dom,

The pictures are lovely and the music you have chosen is just exactly right for the show. The animation was smooth on my PC as well and I'm not sure that my graphics card is the best. However, for some reason, I found the animation a bit annoying. I did not like the way the photos came in from the back of the pile. Don't ask me why but for some reason I prefer the type of animation in your photopiles template or your 3D photopiles template where the picture comes off the top of the pile and flies off the screen. This one was just a bit disconcerting or something. Can't put my finger on it. But hey, we all have different tastes!

Anyway, I still enjoyed watching it and appreciate your sharing the pictures with us. A photo safari in Africa is on my list but I am not sure I will ever make it so it is nice to enjoy it through the photos of others who have been there.

Hi Mary,

Thank you for your comment.

Of course, I would prefer if you would like this new animation but I don't post my creations to have only good feedbacks.

It's important for me to know if people like it or not, it helps me to improve my shows and do better next time.

If you have the opportunity to make a photo safari, do not hesitate.

It's one of the best vaccation I ever had, my kids, my wife and I will have have fantastic memories for ever.

Dom - There appears to be a problem somewhere along the line. I have been trying for days to download your Tanzania - Part 2 with no success and also now your latest '3D' show. The download starts and then the 'estimated time left' gradually INCREASES and then comes to a stop. I suspect this is why you have had so few responses.

Maureen P.

• 3 weeks later...
Howard,

Sorry for the delay of my response.

1&1 told me it was probably because of intermediate servers but not because of their servers...

Could you please confirm (as I hope) that everything is fine now ?

Dom - the problem remains. I have tried several times over the past couple of weeks or so with no success.

Maureen P

Dom, I finallly got it to download. But it would not do it until I closed the pop up request to download the windows media extension. Thanks for the reply, and also thanks for sharing the excellent photography and examples of this use of frames.

Howard

Dom, I finallly got it to download. But it would not do it until I closed the pop up request to download the windows media extension. Thanks for the reply, and also thanks for sharing the excellent photography and examples of this use of frames.

Howard

Dom - Success at last! Have finally managed to download Part 2 of Tanzania. Now looking forward to watching it.

Maureen