WnSoft Forums

New Slide Shows

Some of you may know may know that we recently emigrated from the UK to Australia and to keep our family and friends up to date we have created 3 slide shows. They are best watched in order.

For those who know us and are interested they can be found at the link below

http://www.beckhamdigital.co.uk/freestuffdigslidesw3.htm

All three slide shows were created to fit my new Dell 1920*1200 monitor, but the shows should work fine on smaller screens. However, those who do have large flat screens will see the full Monty, so to speak.

There are no fancy techniques, just simple slide shows.

Some of you may know may know that we recently emigrated from the UK to Australia and to keep our family and friends up to date we have created 3 slide shows. They are best watched in order.

All three slide shows were created to fit my new Dell 1920*1200 monitor, but the shows should work fine on smaller screens. However, those who do have large flat screens will see the full Monty, so to speak.

Hi Barry & Carol

Just viewed your three outstanding slide shows and must say I think you have made a great choice of place to emigrate to. I can see you will have endless photographic subjects to choose from in this magnificent vast continent. I have never been to Australia but maybe when I retire I will visit this beautiful place and take a few photo’s. However, I feel sure you will both be very content with the choice you have made and wish you both a great future and look forward to further slide show updates.

Paul

Superb photography as usual. Always a pleasure to view your shows. Good luck in your new life - looks a good choice.

Maureen

Thanks for the good wishes guys and gals

We are settled now, that is all the big stuff is done, but we now need to turn the new house into a home, but I guess that will come naturally in the next couple of years.

More from Australia soon I hope

• 5 weeks later...