All Activity
- Past hour
-
Hello Georges, there are four transition files; I assume you've installed all four. And they're applied just like any other transition, there's nothing special about them. I've checked the transition files, and they contain the videos. Take a look in your installation folder, just in case they didn't install properly for some reason, and make sure the installation folders contain all the videos.
-
davegee started following PTE 12.0.5 Beta
-
If you save your jpegs at maximum quality it should not be an issue. Try opening and saving a max quality jpeg and give it a suffix in the file name. See how many times you can do this before you notice a difference between the original and version x. I use Save For the Web - you can compare versions and adjust quality. DG
- Today
-
Hello. The transitions aren't working for me. When I load the transition file “Numeros 76-100.ptef” into PTE, I get an error message saying “video not found.” Also, only the numbers 76 through 100 are available. How can I get other numbers (from 1 to 30, for example)? Could you please help us by explaining: 1) the steps to follow to make the transitions work 2) how to get the numbers from 1 to 75 Thank you Georges
-
@jkb thank you for your response. Yes I know how PTE works with the files itself. I wasn´t clear in my response. As I take all my foto´s in raw they were saved in Lightroom and when I want to use them in PTE makes copies as jpg. But during the process of creating a slideshow often I had to change a detail in one of these foto´s. At that point I do that changes mostly in Photshop and there for I have to open the jpg-file, make the corrections, and save again in the PTE-show. That´s the point were I fear to lose quality. I hope this cleared my point.
-
roadkilltshirts joined the community
-
Hi very nice style, thanks for sharing
-
tom95521 started following Add ability to read Jpeg XL (.jxl)
-
PTE is amazing that it can already import many image formats including HEIC and AVIF. Jpeg XL is an improved open source version of jpeg with higher quality and smaller file sizes. Many photo editors like Nitro (Mac), Acorn (Mac), RapidRAW, Luminar, ON1, Photoshop 26.8, and Affinity can export jpeg xl .jxl files. The software is available for Pascal. https://github.com/Xelitan/JPEG-XL-encoder-decoder-in-pure-Pascal-for-Free-Pascal-Delphi-Lazarus Thanks, Tom
- Yesterday
-
SoCu started following Light Leaks Transitions 2 and Script Lettering Style (and sound)
-
Hello, I’m sharing these script-style fonts with you. https://www.mediafire.com/file/ulcm7t4fw0b6aq8/Script_Lettering_Style.rar/file
-
PTE does not resave the file. therefore the quality does not change. It is only if you open & resave that th quality would change as it is a lossy process. PTE just links to files and all changes are Virtual within the Program Jill
-
Tested this feature today and it works fine. In the past I always converted my foto´s from psd to jpg and introduced them in PTE. I learned sometimes ago that jpg-files everyyime when they were opened and closed the quality goes down thus therefor I think it would be useful although the format of PSD-files will be a trigger. Thanks anyway, AllieB
-
I have checked out the PSD support & yes it does show PSD files in the FileList & they can be added to the SlideList. But they do take a long time to display the thumbnail in Filelist as they are so large. As I now do all of my editing in PTE I no longer use Photoshop or other programs that create PSD Files. All of my PSD files are very old, but they do work. However I cannot see any advantage in using them, they are very large files & it only shows the visible image rather than individual layers. Creating a jpg from the PSD is very easy & produces a much smaller file size which is much quicker to load & use within PTE. I will stick with jpgs & doing my editing within PTE. Jill
-
I have created some new transitions that are slightly lighter in file size by using blend masks and eliminating the alpha video. I will leave the link to the previous ones so they can be used in version 11, while these new ones are for version 12 only.
-
CISBC joined the community
- Last week
-
Hello everyone, I leave you the link to these transitions in case someone wants to try them. Edited: I have created some new transitions that are slightly lighter in file size by using blend masks and eliminating the alpha video. I will leave the link to the previous ones so they can be used in version 11, while these new ones are for version 12 only. PTE AV Studio v.11 y v.12 https://www.mediafire.com/file/l4jq6xlu6ze3stv/Light_Leaks_Transitions_2.rar/file PTE AV Studio v.12 https://www.mediafire.com/file/tv281dluq0b7yb5/Light_Leaks_Transitions_2_%28PTE_12%29.rar/file
- 1 reply
-
- 2
-
-
-
Hi, If you like the new PTE AV Studio 12, please share the news about V12 on your page or with your photo club. Thank you! Here is a short example text. Feel free to edit it as you like:
-
- 2
-
-
Aleina, thanks for your response! Glad that PSD support works correctly. --- P.S. This Beta is a stable version, so we can publish it as a final version.
-
Free Music / SFX Resource - Over 2000 Tracks
Eric Matyas replied to Eric Matyas's topic in General Discussion
Happy October everyone, I've been under the weather all week...still am actually...but I wanted to kick off the Halloween season with a new creepy music track so here it is: "OMINOUS INTRO" - (Looping) You can listen to it here: https://soundimage.org/wp-content/uploads/2026/10/Ominous-Intro.ogg And download it here: https://soundimage.org/dark-ominous-2/ Enjoy, stay healthy and keep creating. 🙂 https://soundimage.org/donate/ -
pokara joined the community
-
davegee started following Fit to music proportionally
-
Barry Beckham's Method might be worth a try? In the Timeline, Click on the Time Line Options and Cut all Transitions (from the second slide to the last). This will send all of your slides to the end of the music track. Play around with a copy of your project. Play the Project while still in the Timeline View and at the appropriate moment relative to the music, press the INSERT BUTTON on the Keyboard. This will place your Slide/Transition at the exact point that you want it. Carry on until all slides have been placed. It takes a little practice but once you get properly acquainted with it you will find it to be quite useful. DG
-
It is much better to do this manually so that the Slides fit the Tempo of the Music. In Timeline View, you will see that each Slide has a grey bar above it. This is the duration of the Transition. The White portion is the static Time on Screen. By looking at the Waveform you can see the peaks & troughs of the Music. Just drag each Slide to correspond by clicking on the thumbnail & adjust the Transition Duration to fit the images by dragging the edge of the Grey bar to lengthen or shorten the Transition. This will give a much better & more pleasing result than any automation could. And you could also adjust the length of the Music if it is too long or short. Jill
-
Hi How can I easily fit my slideshow to music, without making all the slides the same length? For example, I have a slideshow that is 10 mins 15 sec in length with say 150 slides. 120 of the slides, each containing one image, are 3secs each, and 30 slides (with multiple images) of 8.5secs each. My music track is exactly 10mins in length... ie 15sec too short for the slideshow. If I use Fit to Music - it makes ALL the slides exactly 4sec - this means the single images now show too slow and the multiple images too quickly. What should happen is that each slide should be reduced proportionally, eg the shorter slides reduced to 2.94s and the longer slides to 8.24s The above is a very much simplified example - in reality my slide shows have short slides, medium length slides, long length and very long length slides in them and the total length is often well over 10mins. Prior to moving to PTE AV I used an old version of Proshow Producer, which did the proportional fit to music with a single click and which I used on almost every slideshow I produced. How can I achieve the same with PTE AV? Thanks Ian.
-
Thank you Jill. That is what I wanted. I never thought of using Pan Z Rosemary
-
I am very grateful for the PSD support—it is really important to me, as I often have to mock up items like newspapers in the program. It solves so many problems at once! I’ve tested this feature, and it works!
-
If you mean you want the movement to appear as though it is going into the picture then you need to use Pan Z. Jill
-
Hi, We've added experimental support for images in PSD format. It works only for PSD files saved with the "Maximize Compatibility" option (enabled by default in Photoshop), which includes the merged layer. Try the new v12.0.5 Beta: https://www.pteavstudio.com/forums/topic/56408-pte-1205-beta/ Please check this Beta with your PSD files and let me know if they are all supported in PTE AV Studio now. Would it be disappointing if some PSD files failed to display (PSD images saved without the "Maximize Compatibility" option)? Should we keep this experimental feature in the final code of V12? We still recommend to use JPEG format as the best choice - it offers an optimal file size, very good quality, and fast loading, especially for high-resolution images.
-
Hi, PTE AV Studio 12.0.5 Beta is available: Added support for images in PSD format. Only for PSD files saved with the "Maximize Compatibility" option (enabled by default), which includes the merged layer. Added support for videos in the MXF file container. Fixed an issue where TIFF images used as decorations were not displayed correctly in slide styles. Fixed an issue on macOS where Arabic letters in text objects overlapped each other. Download for PC: https://files.wnsoft.com/test/pteavstudio-setup.exe Download for Mac: https://files.wnsoft.com/test/PTE-AV-Studio.dmg Player for Mac: https://files.wnsoft.com/test/PTE-AV-Player.dmg The About window shows v12.0.5 Build 2 (Build 1 on Mac)
-
Rosemary A started following 4K Floral Transitions and forward movement slide style
-
Hi, can someone tell me how to make a slide style to simulate forward movement please. I have managed left to right movement or right to left but not straight ahead as in a vehicle moving forward. I hope this makes sense! Thanks, Rosemary
-
Thank you. These are great and very useful, Rosemary