WnSoft Forums

Upgrading to the latest version

CiderDrinker

Hello,

I am currently using version v7.5 and would like to upgrade to the latest version, but I am currently holding off because I see there are suggestions that v9 will be out soon. Is there an approximate release for v9 (was suggest end of the year 2015)?  If I purchase v8 now will I qualify for a free upgrade to v9?

Thank you,

Kind Regards,
Steven Lewis 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in v9?

On 1/18/2016 at 6:37 AM, Igor Kokarev said:

Hello,

Currently we send the license keys only for version 8.0.

I expect the first beta of new v9.0 soon. If you plan to use v9.0, please wait. 

• 3 weeks later...

Masrawy, 

As with all previous versions of PicturesToExe, version 9 will be first beta tested by users then debugged thoroughly before the release. The beta testing usually lasts a number of months so no exact release date can be given. Have patience and when the beta is released licensed PTE users can begin using and testing.

Best regards,

Lin

Uhm ...not exactly, WnSoft support scheduled (from e mail) the date December 2015, postquam January 2016 or in February 2016 ...or. What problem/s? I don't thiks as lunch of Shuttle for Mars in the 2XYZ futurible century....
Regards

I figure that most members have raised children -- we raised 3 girls --early on when we took them on trips, the oldest could read, so whenever signs came into sight she had to sit on the floor so couldnt see it -that pretty well eliminated "are we there yet Dad?"

one time we took them all the way to Montreal [500 miles] and they didn't know where they were going  -- 

our Russian leader will inform us when the big event will happen! -- if you have been regular visitors to the forum you will have read all the changes he plans on making -- massive

so patience  is a virtue :)

ken

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/17/2016 at 6:37 AM, Igor Kokarev said:

Hello,

Currently we send the license keys only for version 8.0.

I expect the first beta of new v9.0 soon. If you plan to use v9.0, please wait. 

Hello,  sorry to nag but since I'm still using version 7.0.6  but I have several projects that could take advantage of  newer version.

any date in sight for version 9 release?

Best regards,

Guest Yachtsman1
34 minutes ago, masrawy said:

Hello,  sorry to nag but since I'm still using version 7.0.6  but I have several projects that could take advantage of  newer version.

any date in sight for version 9 release?

Best regards,

Hi Masrawy

You can up-grade to 8.0.17 for free;)

Yachtsman1.

3 minutes ago, Yachtsman1 said:

Hi Masrawy

You can up-grade to 8.0.17 for free;)

Yachtsman1.

Hi  Yachtsman1,  

I'm not sure this is correct my deluxe license indicate free upgrade until July 10, 2012, I believe I'll have to buy a new upgrade license V8.

thanks for the suggestion

Guest Yachtsman1
1 hour ago, masrawy said:

Hi  Yachtsman1,  

I'm not sure this is correct my deluxe license indicate free upgrade until July 10, 2012, I believe I'll have to buy a new upgrade license V8.

thanks for the suggestion

Oooops, yes you are correct. However I used 7.5 for ages & was very happy with it, can't remember what the difference is with 8.0.17.

Yachtsman1.

On 3/22/2016 at 6:00 PM, Yachtsman1 said:

Oooops, yes you are correct. However I used 7.5 for ages & was very happy with it, can't remember what the difference is with 8.0.17.

Yachtsman1.

The major difference is being able to save custom styles and transitions, I'm pretty sure there's more.

20 hours ago, masrawy said:

The major difference is being able to save custom styles and transitions, I'm pretty sure there's more.

Read this .... "What's New in PicturesToExe Deluxe" page for v8 ( WnSoft home site)

http://www.wnsoft.com/picturestoexe/whats-new/

* If you want to know  what your older installed version offers in  features ... read the ReadME and  WhatsNew documents within your PTE version program folder.