-
Posts
2,323 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
6
Everything posted by thedom
-
Hi Mike, Glad you can quickly choose your favorite theme. Actually, you could already do it from your profile (for members only). But now, everybody can choose his style, even guests. Hi Alain, No, I didn't know. I would really appreciate if you could send me the broken links. Thanks.
-
I adopted Ken's suggestions and now a jumpbox to choose your Board Style appears at the top of each page that allows all users (registered and guests) to change the board style (Normally a user must be registered to change the board style). Hope you like it. Thanks again to Ken for the suggestion.
-
Selection of Multiple Keypoints on O&A timeline
thedom replied to ADB's topic in Suggestions for Next Versions
Andrew, Read Igor answer here : http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....ost&p=30282 -
It makes perfect sense, thank you for the explanation.
-
Babbs, Go to http://www.wnsoft.com/order.htm and click on order now button ( ) On the next page, do not forget to choose "Upgrade to Deluxe" in the order type jumbox.
-
Babbs, Go to http://www.wnsoft.com/order.htm and click on order now button ( ) On the next page, do not forget to choose "Upgrade to Deluxe" in the order type jumbox.
-
Hi Lin, I watched your tutorial (I'm amazed with the number of shortcuts on your desk ). Just a precision : I saw that you applied "smooth" speed option for pan, zoom and rotate. Actually, there is no rotation in your animation. So, I think it's useless to apply a speed option for "rotate" animation. You separated each section for "zoom" animation and applied "smooth" speed option to each section. But actually, there are only two sections with zoom. You could have keep glued the intermediate sections where there is only a pan and apply a "smooth" section to only first and last section. I'm quite sure you know it but I think it might be useful for people who watch your slideshow. An other suggestion : I think people would like to have the final pte project you made during the presentation to play with it a little bit at the end of the tutorial. It might be a good idea to include it in the zip. Anyway, I'm sure your tutorial will help a lot of people.
-
Igor, Can you explain "Pause when window of slide show becomes inactive" option. I can't guess what it is. Thanks.
-
I feel a little bit guilty to already post suggestions for new versions although final v5.00 has not been released yet and Igor and Team still work hard on it. Anyway, here is one of my suggestion for FUTURE version : - ability to hear/mute background music and sound in O/A window
-
Great, already a new beta ! Thanks, I will test it a little bit tonight. "Pause at the end of a slide" looks like an excellent and very useful feature.
-
I like the improvement! IMHO, those new forums are probably the best way to organize the subjects for all the users to easily find what they are looking for and for you too. We only have to be disciplined to keep things well organized and post in the appropriate forums. Thanks Igor.
-
Hi David, I agree with Morasoft about the black zones. Your photographs are really nice and the butterfly looks very natural in your slideshow, excellent integration. And thank you for the link at the end of your slideshow.
-
And you can even have several pauses in the same slide... Shark_thedom.zip
-
Lin, unless there is something I didn't understand in what you want to achieve, I think David is right, the "setting up" feature can do the job perfectly. As he mentionned, one in the "speed options" window, click on "seperate here" and customize your speed between each keypoints as you need. No need of those "match" previous or "match" next slide options ? What do you think ?
-
I really don't know. I send the question to Igor yesterday. I prefered not to re-open it before having explanations but thanks Tom. The trouble will be for you if you shouldn't have.
-
Here is my first attempt to make my own button. Thanks to Pavel for his explanations (read here). I decided to make a kind of button for DVD Menu. A demo is included to show what it looks like. Move your mouse above the thumbnails and click on them to show the result.
-
Please note the new url : http://www.thedom.fr/share You can read the full anouncement on my site : http://thedom.fr/share/viewtopic.php?t=83.
-
It's absolutely huge !!! Non linear speeds for Pan/Zoom/Rotate will be a major and fantastic feature. Igor, could you please give us details how it will work with our actual licences vs future licences (normal version/deluxe version). I think you already gave us information but I can't remember what you told us. Thanks.
-
Hi Charlie, I think it depends mainly of your pictures. And were those people with you in holidays ? Can they see themselves on the photos ? Are the photos interesting in themselves ? nice landscapes ? photos from an other country ? Original and/or artistic pictures ? ... Anyway, I think your show shouldn't be longer than 10 minutes maximum. And I recommend you to make at least 2 several parts (by theme by example) and for each, a different music. Hope it helps.
-
TheDom Sharing Place deleted by my provider...
thedom replied to thedom's topic in General Discussion
Fred, I think this suggestion is a very good one ! I will implement an approval system for links. Thanks. -
Alain, I found that the easiest way to work on a slide with several objects is to use the "Ignore Objects not selected" option : to activate this option, in the "Objects and Animation" window, click on "Tools" (at the bottom of the screen) and select the option (or press ALT+I keys). When you click on an object in the "Objects list" window, the green rectangles appears around it and you can pan/zoom/rotate it with your mouse whatever its position in the list and you don't interfer with other objects. Hope it helps.
-
TheDom Sharing Place deleted by my provider...
thedom replied to thedom's topic in General Discussion
Hi John, Actually I was on vaccation and only came back on saturday. As soon as I went home, I register a 1&1 account but my domain (www.thedom.fr) is not activated yet. It should be in a couple of days maximum. I already made all the changes in my config files and could import the database. I thought I would use an other script but it's a lot of work and I will start with the previous one. I still have to fix the security issues and apply the phpbb modifications to version 2.0.22. It should be quick. I changed the homepage a little bit too. A new section is created and is called Links Center. Each member can post a link in this area (to his homepage or to an interesting website). I think the defaut template will be white instead of black because a lot of people complained about it. I think I have to delete all the existing user accounts because as somebody noticed (don't remember who ), I think at least half of the users are spammers and one of them might have used his account to install the phisihing site. Anyway, I'm very confident and I think the new website should be up and running before the end of the week. Thank you to all of you for your support. -
Igor, Could you please tell us precisely what are the parameters to make and share new buttons ? I had a quick look at a parameter file (in each buttons folder) and couldn't guess all the parameters. Thanks.
-
TheDom Sharing Place deleted by my provider...
thedom replied to thedom's topic in General Discussion
Hi everybody, Thank you very much for your support. The good news is that my last backup was about one month old. The bad news is that my account is definitely blacklisted and can't be used any more. I think I'm gonna adopt Lin's suggestion and open a 1&1 account. But I'm afraid I will have to rebuild my site entirely because there might be security issues in the script I used. I'm still thinking about it. I think i'm gonna start with pafileDB script (http://www.phparena.net/scripts.php?script=pafiledb) but if you have other suggestions for a secure php script for a good download center, please let me know. I'm in vaccation right now and will be back on saturday. Have fun with beta #9 ! Dom. PS : for JPD : definition of phishing in french : http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phishing