Jump to content
WnSoft Forums

thedom

Advanced Members
  • Posts

    2,323
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by thedom

  1. Fuzzy, Yes, there is an other way to do it: in "Customize Slide" | "Main" tab : select "Stop at the end of this slide" in the list (by default, "no actions after this slide" is selected).
  2. Hi Silvia, I'm not a specialist in creating DVD but did you used "Show Safe TV Zone" (O/A Windows | Tools) ? It might be the problem if you didn't respect this zone.
  3. I just uploaded the template for the "Envelope" animation. The demo of this effect is still avalaible here.
  4. You can modify the display slide timing as you wish in "customize slide" ("main" tab) You just have to uncheck "show copyright logo" in "Project options" ("advanced" tab) to remove it. I don't feel like "working" tonight and will watch one or two episodes of "The Shield". I will probably release the envelope template this week-end. Sorry for the delay.
  5. A 1 ms precision is not enough!
  6. No, I try to open .pte files. I'm afraid there is s an incompatibility with the latest version of Excel.
  7. Al, I tried to use your PTE-5 Adjustor and I have a problem : I click on "open", then "choose directory". I choose a directory where I'm 110% sure there is at least one PTE file but there is no "avalaible PTE files" in the list. I have Microsoft Office Excel 2007. Do you think there is an incompatibility with this version ?
  8. Ray, Your thread has been read more than 500 times. Even if we are a few to have confirmed our interest, I'm wondering if your tutorial (a simple one at the beginning) wouldn't interest a lot of people actually. Just a thought.
  9. Mike, What is your suggestion then ? because you can already do it without any new feature in PTE.
  10. Gilio, I'm afraid you didn't provide the right link. "Page Not Found"
  11. Mike, this feature supposes that we can play a video. It will be feasible in the future : http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6675
  12. Hi Doug, May be you could send a PM to potwnc (ray) because he seems to already have studied the subject : http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6743
  13. Fred, I included your suggestion. Jetfanroy left me the same suggestion on my website. I included Jetfanroy's other suggestion : Instead have having all the pictures flying off to the right - perhaps alternating right and left as each picture flies off => version 1.3 released. I think it's the last version before template. Probably in a couple of days...
  14. Absolutely amazing !!! Thanks for the ride.
  15. Keith, No need to repeat those instructions : when you install a new version, if you have already several versions installed, the installation program ask you if you want to copy the parameters of a previous version. And if, before installing a new version, you uninstall the previous version first, those parameters are not deleted.
  16. Suggestions added in the demo (v1.2). You can download the new version of this demo here. Thank you again to both of you.
  17. I agree with both suggestions : - size of the images when viewed just before the final zoom - photographs finish back in the envelope. I will include those ideas and release a "clean" template. But probably not before the end of the week because I have to work on the initial project which was just a draft...
  18. Project modified. V1.1 released and improved with some of your suggestions. You can download the new version of this demo here. Please let me know what you think before template. Thanks.
  19. Thanks Ron, your tutorial is now included in the archive (v1.2) : http://www.thedom.fr/share/dload.php?actio...amp;file_id=212 And if you feel like and have time for writing a tutorial for my "DVD Menu" button (http://www.thedom.fr/share/dload.php?actio...amp;file_id=196 ), you're more than welcome.
  20. Ron, If you agree, I would like to include in the archive your tutorial with all credits for you of course. What do you think ?
  21. Al, do you mean "associate a sound clip to a keypoint of an object" ? If so, I totally agree.
  22. Peter, With all the possible objectivity, since beta 14b (24 May), the software is a "fully functional version 5.0 with all features included". http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6753 Since, some bugs were found and Igor and his team fix them incredibly quickly and release new betas.
  23. In the timeline window, to help the user to mix his soundtrack, it would be very useful to have the ability to display time delay between two points. Left click on the timeline to choose the beginning and right click to choose the end of slide with "display time" in the popup menu.
  24. You can associate a sound to a slide. It is very useful to include sound sfx. It would be nice if you could specify a delay for this file sound to be played (by example, sound starts 1,3 seconds after beginning of slide, 0,7 seconds before beginning of slide).
  25. If I remember correctly, Igor plan to make improvements on the "timeline" window. Will all objects (with animation) be displayed in the "timeline" window like they are in the "Objects and Animation" window (instead of main image) ? And it would be nice if the timeline window could be in fullscreen with a bigger vizualisation window, resizable by the user like in the "main" window.
×
×
  • Create New...