-
Posts
2,323 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
6
Everything posted by thedom
-
All those news are absolutely fantastic. It seems the final release is closer and closer. You and your team will have the possiblity to take very deserved vaccations this summer (or even before ). Thanks a lot.
-
I received an email yesterday to inform me that I was hosting a phishing site. I thought it was a joke or an error. But they provided a link and I discovered that it was true. I still don't know how "they" could upload those files in one of my directory... In this mail, they told me to take appropriate measures too, what I did immediately by deleting all the suspicious files (uploaded the day before). I posted an answer to swear that I didn't uploaded those files and I was not aware of it. They didn't answer and I thought everything was now fine. But I had the surprise tonight to see that I couldn't reach my website and couldn't access my ftp space. I called to the support and they told me that my account is now blacklisted, my files all deleted and I am not authorized to upload files any more. They told me to send a mail of explanations to dedicated people who are in charge in case of abuse by clients. That's why I do not have any idea when or if it will be even possible to put my site back.
-
Actually, you can subscribe to topic (default) but you can subscribe to forum(s) as well to receive an email notification for each post (all replies and all new topics).
-
I guess you're talking about the "Set comments for each slide as > Picture Name" feature (in "Project options" > "Comments" tab), right ? If so, this feature is not reactivated yet in beta #8u. May be in next beta...
-
-
Hi Bill, Welcome back. I never experimented a problem like you had. About the forum traffic, I think it's about 10/15 posts per day. The status of PTE v5 is beta #8u released 17th January (see http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....showtopic=4327) and we're waiting for beta #9 which will probably include a lot of old and new features.
-
Actually, I misunderstood your request. I thought you wanted to achieve an animated composition of several photos with pan and zoom to simulate the idea of the waves in an "artistic" way, not make a kind of video effect with still photos. I think the demo you made is really nice though.
-
Igor, I guess you're only talking about the following point, the 2nd point about the ability to edit the music track directly in PTE is not planed, right ? "I can go to full screen in the timeline but without audio. Works fine with the older version".
-
Here is a mix between my original demo "From Paris to New York" that you can download here and greatly inspired by dnavarrorj's recent demo that you can find here (I used his objects - plane and map - so a big thanks to him ) here are two sequences of flight which might be useful for your last trip far from home...
-
Fergy "The guys" will introduce the "speed option" (see Igor's post here : http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....ost&p=30897 It will be a wonderful addition, probably in next beta...
-
What a shock! I wish him a quick recovery. Célou please let us know when you have further news from Jean-Pierre.
-
Hi Silvia, I don't know if you are waiting something from me on this subject. But please feel free to ask any question...
-
Mike, I just went to Digital Juice that I didn't know and it seems that those Jump Backs animations you're refering to are .mov videos. You can't include videos in PTE right now.
-
I uploaded a new version including the new mask ("jump" problem an aliasiang problem corrected - Thanks Igor). Demo and template modified but links unchanged.
-
That's excellent news! ThAnk you for taking such good care of us. Do you plan to include this improvement in beta #9 ? Anyway, good luck to Aleksey.
-
Hi Mike, Thank you for your interest. For those of you who would like to have a look : - demo : [ click on the image to access the download page ] - template : [ click on the image to access the download page ]
-
Igor, I don't know what I did yesterday but I tried again to apply blur in photoshop and now it works. But I tried to apply blur directly in PTE on the unmodified mask and there is no change.
-
Igor, I tried both methods : apply blur filter in photoshop on the whole mask and I still have the same problem. Could you please give more details on how you proceeded ? I applied blur option in PTE and I didn't noticed any change... I made the test in proshow and I didn't get the problem. But as we know, proshow is not a reference for the quality of its ouput.
-
Hi Igor, Thank you for the explanations and the correction on my mask. I will try it and make a new version of my template. I thought you planned to solve this problem in beta # 9, am I wrong ? http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....ost&p=38299 Thanks.
-
A vertical filmstrip animation. - demo : [ click on the image to access the download page ] - template : [ click on the image to access the download page ] Please let me know what you think and how it can be improved... UPDATE : an other variation with filmstrips :
-
Hi Mike, Glad you could adapt the template. You're right, I forgot to include the readme file, so here it is (see file attached). For those of you who didn't download the templates, the explanations are now included in the archive (v1.1 => v1.11). Readme.txt
-
Silvia, I guess JPD is in vaccation. See his profile : http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showuser=947
-
Mike, I added a third template in the archive to make what you're asking for : http://thefreedom.free.fr/share/dload.php?...amp;file_id=105 I recommend you to study the .pte project to understand how it is done. It was a little bit tricky to add the frames because I used two PTE rectangles as father objects to have this particular movement of the pics. If you have further questions, I will glad to answer.
-
I would like to give it a try, but as Keith said, I do not garantee a completion date and a successful animation. Could you please send me your pictures at thefreedom @ free.fr. Thanks.