Jump to content
WnSoft Forums

thedom

Advanced Members
  • Posts

    2,323
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by thedom

  1. I like it a lot ! Lin, would you be ok to share the pte project of your "60 seconds, Storm Coming" demo ? My guess about shows, demos, files posted by members here on the Wnsoft forum is that people want to share them. That's why I host some of them on my site, those I think are the most interesting. But I always mention the author (and his website if any) and give the link to the Wnsoft topic where the subject was started. I already host your cube demo and most of your demos as well... Please, feel free to tell me if you don't want to be hosted.
  2. Ralvis, too bad, I was on vaccation and couldn't see your show. Could you please post it again ? If you have problem of space on your webspace, I can host it on my site (url in my signature)...
  3. Igor, I just had time to thank you for beta #4 and here is already beta #5 !!! Guess you're in a hurry to finally take your first vaccation ? The new navigation bar options seems great but I can have it displayed... Will continue to find out why (must be a silly thing of my own). Anyway, I already played with the options (scale, hue of the Sky Style Navbar) and I really love it !!! Btw, for those who didn't noticed it, we can create our own navigation bar : Open C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PicturesToExe\NavBar\Readme.txt : I already tested it and it works ! I think it will be very nice if talented people share their new NavBar... I love the improved circle effect too ! Great job !!! Thanks !
  4. Thank you all for those very interesting and constructive answers. One sure is certain : I need to shorten my show. I think I'm gonna keep some pictures of people though and different pictures formats with 2 pics on the same slide, because I think it's a good way to break up the monotony of the show. And I wanted to be a tribute to PTE V5 ! Seriously, I think I think I will remove some PZR too. I have an other slideshow (day 13) ready but I think I will think about it again before posting because it has exactly the same problems I'm afraid. Anyway, thank you again for your comments.
  5. Very nice. Lin you really are very productive for some weeks...
  6. Hi Igor, Thanks a lot for this new beta. Unfortunately, I noticed a (minor) bug in the previous beta which is still in the beta #4. If you rotate an object with an angle less than -1° ( -0,5° by example), when you come back on the slide, the rotation of the object is +0,5°. There is no problem with rotation < or equal to -1°. I quickly read the previous post and I understand that you plan to release at least to more betas. Could you please tell me in which beta you plan to include the following features : - add text - run external application I really need them to finish my first show. An other question : for the final release, in the timeline window, do you plan to add objects in the vizualisation window (which should be bigger to be efficient) . SOrry Igor, I come back from vaccation and still am a pain.
  7. Hi all ! Yes, I had fun, I was in vaccation on the beach (La Baule in France). If you wish, you can fly with Google Earth to where I spent my last to weeks by clicking here. Btw, I started my first slideshow and there are some pictures of me and my girlfriend in it... Guess who's who ! (unfortunately, i don't look like Harisson Ford ). Click this link to download my show...
  8. After some demos, here is finally my first slideshow made with PTE v5. It is about my vaccation in March in Libya. The trip was 16 days long. The slideshow is only the 8th day : trekking in the south of the country in a region called Akakus. (Click on the picture to download the EXE) There is so much work that we are two people to make our vaccation "movie". We have to synchronise each other to decide what will be the general look of our big slideshow. That's why there is no explanation at all for instance, no map, nothing, only pictures in this first show... But I already made this almost 9 minutes show (121 slides - 65.9 Mo). I still have to synchronize the music with pictures. But please tell me what you think (is it too long, too many motions, boring, ... ?) Thanks for your feedback.
  9. John, Thank you very much for sending me this article. It's now avalaible for everyone here on TheDom Sharing Place.
  10. Thank you for your answer guys ! But unfortunately, I will not be able to practice until my pc at home is repaired... Probably not before going back from vaccation. It means middle of August. Life is unfair !
  11. Ron, For my sound effects, I use http://www.findsounds.com (Search the Web for Sounds]. Maybe your search is too specific but I post this link because I think it might be usefull for everybody.
  12. What a nice show ! Whith your permission, I now host your show here on TheDom Sharing Place You can read my comments there too...
  13. When watching shows lately, I realized that some of you are really experts with "extracting" an image. I still have a lot of trouble to do it. I have Photoshop CS and here are the method avalaible I know to do such a job : - Filter > Extract - Magic Wand Tool But both methods take a lot of time, at least how I do the job. And the result is not precise. Could you please explain how you proceed, or if you know an other method or an other tool to extract an image. Thanks to all of you for you help and suggestions.
  14. Sure, Igor, no problem, take all the time you need. And if you think on how to realize the "insert time" feature, may be you could consider the "remove time" feature too.
  15. Hi Igor, Do you have an idea of what you gonna do with this problem ? I noticed Ebenist had exactly the same problem with his slideshow "Rio Guadalquivir" avalaible on BeechBrook and on my site... And what do you think of my suggestion just two posts above ? Thanks for your answer.
  16. Those tutorials are also all downloadable here on my site related to PTE files : (TheDom Sharing Place) I take benefit of this thread to make my own promo. Btw, if you register, you can upload files up to 2Mb. For files more than 2 mb, you have to give the link or I can upload it on my site for you (if not too big though ... ).
  17. John, Your show (the EXE) is now avalaible on my site : http://thefreedom.free.fr/share/comment.php?dlid=44 This way, even if it is not avalaible on Beechbrook in a couple of weeks, people will still have the ability to download it. For the PTE Project, I think you could upload it on MegaUpload : http://www.megaupload.com/ I never used it but I'm quite sure it's free. Bad news, you will probably have to use your wife's computer. PS: your "quote" is now perfect. Ken, I didn't know this demo and I find it very interesting. An other file to upload on my site ! Thanks Ken.
  18. Ken, sorry, but I'm not quite sure to undesrtand what you are talking about... Maybe I was not clear in a previous post but I was not looking for this demo especially. But thanks anyway.
  19. No, this is not the one I'm looking for but thank you very much for your search. Dagrace, I already knew the JPD demo (really excellent !) and I was planning to host it on my site. You're right, it's a perfect illustration of the independence of the objects. Ken, I didn't know "yours" but I think I will host it too because it's very nice too. Don't you think it's funny that french people are so involved in slideshows and are quite talented... May be the "french touch". We lost the soccer world championship... but we are good in other things !
  20. Btw, Ken, Lin, thank you for telling me where are the demos I was looking for. They are hosted on my site now. I still have a lot of files to upload but it's a work in progress. Hmmm, I'm looking for another demo : it is a demo (no idea of the author) with about 30 or 40 objects (like big icons) moving at the same time on the screen to illustrate the possibility for PTE to manage with a lot of objects beeing PZR. (No Lin, it's not your puzzle demo already hosted on my site too... ) Let me know if somebody can find it... Thanks.
  21. Hi Igor, I realized I have a problem with my "countdown" demo because I need to add some time at the beginning of each object timeline to add some animation before the start of the countdown. Because it consists in 54 objects with several keypoints for each object, I will need a lot of time to modify it and includes all the improvements I want. So, would it be possible in a future version to add the following feature : move all the keypoints of an object timeline (or even all the object timelines) at once ? The user would click wherever he wants on the timeline and with a right clickb y example, this would add n,nnn sec. => This would automatically move all the keypoints after the selected point (ie add the n,nnn sec to each keypoint)... Am I dreaming ?
  22. Wow, great great slideshow ! Perfect use of several effects... including road map. I noticed that you have the same "white thin edge" problem that I had with .png file too. I'm a little bit surprised with the size of your slideshow (46,1Mb !). But I guess it's because you used only .png files... Anyway, I love it ! So, can I host your demo on my site ? And if I could host the PTE project, it would be even nicer. So, what do you think ?
  23. See here.
  24. Hi dagrace, I wanted to end this project before posting the PTE project but honestly, I don't know when I'm gonna have time... So here it is : http://thefreedom.free.fr/share/comment.php?dlid=43 But be carefull before playing with it, there is one single slide with 5 level of sub-objects, 54 objects, each having several keypoints. Goodluck !
  25. I'm downloading your file right now... If I like it, can I store it on my website with all other demos ? Btw, I noticed that you keep having problem with "quoting" people. You have to understand that this is bbcode : a citation has to start with (quote) and has to ends with (/quote) to make it works. (replace the '(' and ')' with '[' and ']') Example :
×
×
  • Create New...