Jump to content
WnSoft Forums

trailertrash

Advanced Members
  • Posts

    749
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by trailertrash

  1. Hi Jim, I grew up in Banchory. Just a few miles from the castle. It was part of my milk delivery route when I was a lad. It truly was a great place to be.
  2. Beautiful images and presentation Jim. Pssst! Having grew up 4 miles from Crathes Castle and delivered the milk there as a lad I can tell you there's no i in Crathes Castle.
  3. Love the concept Colin. Best of luck with the rest of the list.
  4. Simply amazing.
  5. Nice work eric. No great work. How did you get the Dads Army actors to attend?
  6. Nice one Eric. Peaceful and soothing.
  7. I think your probably the best photographer I have seen in many a long year. I tip my hat to you. Andrew
  8. Maureen, I have this folder for what I call my Favourite shows. Its full of yours. This one joins them. Andrew
  9. I keep installing the new beta and y'all keep changing it.
  10. The link is fine. Its a small group for the moment, maybe we could make it grow.
  11. There is a group on facebook for P2E http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1372012615&ref=name#!/group.php?gid=125422880805068&ref=ts
  12. Eric, I so enjoyed that. I love Ripon. Used to stay at a caravan site at Clitheroe Farm [just beyond 39 Engineer Regt], when I visited my son there. Ripon Cathedral is a stunning venue and you certainly brought back some wonderful memories for me. The photography was pretty good to. Andrew
  13. Well Peter with all the discussion re video, I would like to say that I enjoyed the show. I do love old buildings and Yorkshire has them in bucket loads. Whitby is a great fav place of mine as is Ripon. I say well done.
  14. Stunning photography Mark. They should be very happy with them indeed.
  15. Excellent Mark. For some reason my favourite is the trees perched on the avalanche edge. Love that one. Andrew
  16. They're not my work Dom. I got them from a free wallpaper site somewhere. Extraordinary work from a very competent photographer.
  17. A friend of mine was visiting and I was showing him the 'Posters' show.He commented that being creative wasnt my strong point and challenged me to do something using material later than 1945! We rummaged thro my stock of free and wallpaper images and he chose the images used in this. Who needs enemies with friends like this!!! So here's my interpretation of ' Fantasia ' PC: http://www.mediafire.com/?zfzjwe2iywn Mac: http://www.mediafire.com/?jdndon2mnzy My friend hasnt seen this yet, so pointers always welcome. BTW this is the first time I have used the waveform to place slides in their best place in the list, so thats new for me to. Thanks to Dom for the help in solving a problem for me and teaching me something new. Andrew
  18. Dom, I think I have it using your logo method.Although the BG shows as black in this particular instance its really the blink of an eye, so doesnt matter. See, I said there was nothing you guys couldnt fix. Andrew Edit: Dom - That worked perfectly. Better than I had hoped for. Thank you
  19. Thanks Dom, I have a variety of frames that Ive been creating as I go along. That works fine but needs a black or neutral colour BG. It was the BG I was hoping to have stay still. I guess there is no way to do that. However I didnt know about the logo thingy and will have a delve into that now. Many thanks for another tip. Andrew
  20. Thanks Xaver. In my project I have diasbled those now and the image stays there, but I loose those transitions. That's a pity.
  21. Peter its the image that has been added via PO and is indeed behind the central image. I was hoping there was a way to make it stay still during the transition and only the central image to move. Andrew
  22. Excellent. Thats a keeper. Thanks Jim.
  23. When using a BG image and a transition other than the fade, the BG image moves [transitions] along with the image which is in the screen. Is there any way to get the BG image to stay put? Andrew.
  24. I position each layer by looking at each layer coordinates in photoshop, then copy layer coordinates into pte and that's ok. How is that done please? Andrew
  25. Excellent presentation Mick. I love the soft edges on the verticals. These old manor houses are a gold mine for pictures. Andrew
×
×
  • Create New...