Jump to content
WnSoft Forums

trailertrash

Advanced Members
  • Posts

    749
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by trailertrash

  1. Hi Lin and Peter, so I should create two keypoints say 1 and 2. Then on keypoint 2 I click on the setting up and select seperate here and select the smooth option. Have I understood that correctly guys? I appreciate the help, this is driving me up the wall. Andrew
  2. I have a slide with several objects and several keyframes per object. I have no problem moving them around using linear motion, but the minute I change it to smooth...it totally ignores the KF's in between first and last and goes directly to the last position!!!! I change it back to linear and all is well. I have several slides in the same presentation which I completed yesterday and they are using smooth motion and run fine. I've restared the computer and also saved and closed p2e several times and deleted and re loaded the offending slides to no avail. Linear motion is the only one to do the job properly. Is it me or is something amis with my programme? Any help would be much appreciated. Andrew
  3. Thought provoking piece. Well done.
  4. Nice work Chris as an exercise in the use of filters. If you had picked any subject but one of my favourite places I would have have said super..
  5. Boys and train sets. Love them. Nice work Chris.
  6. A miserable day that Eric. Made me feel right at home
  7. Nice work Mick. I'll offer a couple of thoughts which are my own opinion only. The white border is to big. I would have it maybe half that size. I do like the way you have used an overlay tho and put your images behind. I favour that myself. The shadow is to hard and the spread is to much. Again cut it down by half. Pans and zoom...I think and again its only my thoughts...that pans and zooms should begin after the transition not during and end before the transition not during. It occurs to me that as a very active caravaner I've never been to the lakes. Thats something I must remedy soon. These comments are offered in the spirit of help Mick not a put down of your work. Andrew
  8. Maureen and Colin, I just re-ran the show in P2E and the music faded fine. I discovered that I used the wrong .exe. I changed the track after I made the file...DOH!!!
  9. Nice work Colin. Amazing what you can see when you really look. Andrew
  10. Hi Maureen and Colin, Thanks for the kind comments. I dont know what I did re the sound. I thought I had faded it in Audacity and even reduced the volume of the track. I bet I forgot to save it!!!! Old age doesnt come itself.
  11. I visited the Abbey late last year and it's a day out I'd recommend to anyone. Hope you like what you see. PC version: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?eddi3az003d Mac Version: http://www.mediafire.com/?nmzzyrjnwv4 Andrew
  12. Hi Mick, Nice to see you posting here. I commented elsewhere but agree with the plaudits your show richly deserves. Andrew
  13. Played without a hiccup on my box. This is awesome Lin. I'm running at full tilt just to try to catch up!!!! Andrew
  14. Hi Davy, I visited the Anne Frank House a few years ago and was amazed by it. This has rekindled those memories. Excellent production. Andrew
  15. Excellent. I visited Amsterdam some years ago and this brought the memories flooding back. Loved it.
  16. Excellent show. Crisp sharp and clear. Well done.
  17. Ya dog ye!.....
  18. Thank you Mark. Thats a boost just knowing it has been seen elsewhere. I'm very grateful for that.
  19. Amazing Dom, I have no idea how you did that, but I loved it. Loads of bells and whistles! Andrew
  20. Hi Barry and welcome. Well done on your first show here. I particularly liked the beach shots with the old abandoned items. Beaches can be interesting places at times. Others more proficient than I wll comment on the finer points for you, the best advice I can give is listen to that advice and use it. These guys are the best there is at this. Andrew
  21. Because everything I produce is for comment/advice, I do that anyway. I to think it should be a standard.
  22. Just upgraded from V3. Looks pretty nice. Easy interface and some cool facilities. Andrew
  23. Excellent images. Good music too. I bet the kids love the place. Condolonces on the loss of your father. PS. Love the pig. Andrew
  24. Great images. Looks like an interesting place. Andrew
  25. Captivating. I could have easily watched a show of twice that length. Andrew
×
×
  • Create New...