Jump to content
WnSoft Forums

trailertrash

Advanced Members
  • Posts

    749
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by trailertrash

  1. Thats very very good work Eric. Boys and their toys. Who doesnt love old trains. Andrew
  2. Beautifully put together Davy. I tip my cap to the photographer. Love the choice of the end slide. Andrew
  3. Excellent work Bill. Looks like a great place to visit. Andrew
  4. Maureen, Thats simply beautiful. Great photography and so well produced. Andrew
  5. Thank you Roger. Thats a keeper into my Military collection. Nice to see young faces in the audience too. Andrew
  6. Mark, Thats stunning. Beautiful photography. Love the pub shots. Please pass on our best wishes for a full and spedy recovery. Andrew
  7. Bill - Its my pleasure to provide a Mac version.Thank you for the PM. The encouragement is welcome. Daniel - Its very important to educate the kids. 'Never Forget' indeed. Mary - Thank you for the kind remarks. This programme is so powerful there are no end to its possabilities. Andrew
  8. Amazing...truly amazing.
  9. Ok thats not going to do. Its very very good and I would very much like to see the .exe file to get the full impact of the show. Also how did you get so close to the performers? Please tell us more. Sergents wot sing...whatever next. Andrew
  10. I do love the seine. We visited Paris a couple of years ago, staying in the Best Western, Hotel literally 150 yards from the Arc de Triumphe. [Near the main bus terminus] Relaxing music, and very good photography. Very much enjoyed this. Andrew
  11. Update: I have completed the extended version and Bill has very kindly accepted it for Beechbrook. [please download it from Beechbrook] It includes Italian and Japanese not previously seen. I altered the music and fixed my spelling error. The mac version can be found here: http://www.mediafire.com/?mmudevmnnze Best wishes Andrew
  12. I echo all the sentiments above Mauren. The photography is stunning and the show is so well put together. Andrew
  13. Inspirational Davy. Pure magic. Andrew
  14. Hi John Thank you for the kind remarks. I do indeed have 4 from Japan and 5 from Italy. I didnt include them as I didnt want to overload the show. I'm doing an extended version and fixing the music which I will offer to Beechbrook and if its accepted I'll let you know. Andrew
  15. Beautiful Maureen. I loved the progression to sunset. Beautiful photography.
  16. Bill, The russian piece is the Red Army Choir and the Russian National Anthem. Hope your family enjoy the show. Years ago I used to do a road show round schools and Universities with a large display of WW2 memorobelia. I used to give them a lesson as it would have been taught under a Hitlerite education system. Then a quiz finding the answer to printed questions from various books and artifacts on display etc. The kids loved it. I still have all the material.
  17. Peter your the man. I just tried a movement with frame 1 frame 2 [set as a child of frame 1] object1 [set as a child of frame 2] using the seperate here and drop down menu set to smooth I introduced 7 movements all of which ran as smooth as silk. Sorted. Thats another thing I knew nothing about till yesterday. Andrew
  18. Thanks Maureen. I have an attic full of this stuff. Andrew
  19. Thank you all for the kind comments. Its very nice to get this kind of encouragement. Davy - Sorry about the spelling. Its my Nemesis...as we know. Peter, I agree about the music I should have spent more time on it. I wondered about the text for each country and in hindsight your right it doesnt seem to add anything. The trick I think is knowing when to add an element and when not. Hopefully as I get more experience that will come. I'm glad you have all enjoyed the art work so far. Andrew
  20. Peter your correct in how you describe how I did that. I just never gave frames or anything else a thought. There is just so many ways to do things its mind blowing, and my mind blows easily these days. I will follow your advice and try this using frames. It sounds so much easier. Thank you again. Andrew
  21. Posters of WW2. 5.53 Minutes 23.7meg 48 slides This is a small selection of my WW2 poster collection. Warning: Some may find the material contained herein disturbing and upsetting. Please do NOT download this presentation if you find this type of material disturbing. NB: The motion is almost all linear due to the fact I still dont understand the Setting up function. PC Version: http://www.mediafire.com/?o2tdgzknj3a Mac Version: http://www.mediafire.com/?4mfdemzzbym
  22. Any advice I give is to be instantly ignored.
  23. Love it Davy. I tried something similiar with my grandaughters and they loved that. Andrew
  24. Peter, Quick question... Is it better to use clone keypoint or add keypoint here? If clone keypoint is used does that also copy the motion from the previous keypoint and if Add keypoint here is used does that add a 'blank' Andrew
  25. Understood Peter. I've been practising with this and its tough! Thank you for the help. Andrew
×
×
  • Create New...