WnSoft Forums

Best work done with PTE I have ever seen!

thedom

I really recommend to watch those Youtube slideshows in "HD" :

http://www.youtube.com/user/end3vil

When I see what this guy (end3vil) made with PTE, I realize that I still have a huge gap of progression.

I guess everybody will not like his creations but his talent is undeniable.

Personnaly I am completely dazzled !!

His animations are so complex and rich that even after watching them already 3 times each I still discover something new.

Pleasing to see people pushing the boundaries and using the tools Igor has provided us all with to the full.

What will we be seeing when PTE v7.x is out. The mind boggles!! :)

EDIT 18:10

Similar AV with different middle and audio------

Hi Dom,

Great artistic mind. PTE is by far the best ever. Although I know already that the purists at my camera club will baulk at this show, but who said PTE is aimed purely at photographers and camera clubs, its guys like this who make PTE what it is and allow people like me to enhance my own humble sequences and make the most of this superb software.

Ralph

Hi Dom,

Great artistic mind. PTE is by far the best ever. Although I know already that the purists at my camera club will baulk at this show, but who said PTE is aimed purely at photographers and camera clubs, its guys like this who make PTE what it is and allow people like me to enhance my own humble sequences and make the most of this superb software.

Ralph

Hello Ralph, I totally agree with you. But please don't tell to anybody... ;)

Hi Folks,

It all depends on the intended audience. As an example of what PTE can do, yes it is very impressive. I showed the HD version to members of my camera club, and while they were most impressed with what PTE can do, and many PTE users wondered about how it was done, other members thought they were watching something from MTV and were not impressed...

<SNIP>.....other members thought they were watching something from MTV and were not impressed...

And what is wrong with MTV? :lol::lol::lol:

"You can't please all the people all the time".

I don't think I've ever seen an AV with a room full of people where if they are all honest about their opinions not all will agree on liking the AV.

That's life and long live the difference. :)

This is a very clever slide show and extremely well done of it's type. I find I am impressed with the skills of the author, but not inspired by the work. Sadly I think I am a bit too old to appreciate it as I do find myself attracted to the more traditional AV approach. It great, but it doesn't inspire me to want to have a go and inspiration is vital.

Just as I was about to close this thread when it came to me what this reminds me of. Graffiti, It attracts my attention, I do have some respect for the authors, but then nothing afterwards.