WnSoft Forums

"On Vacation" template

thedom

This animation will be perfect for all your family pictures by example. It is very dynamic and energetic.

There is a discrete animated background. You have the ability to choose very easily your own color for each slide.

The template is by default for 21 pictures, available in 4:3 AND 16:9 screen format, for 4:3 AND 3:2 pictures format.

It is very easy to duplicate a slide to add more than 21 pictures to your slideshow.

Download the template here on TheDom Shop.

thedom-vacation.jpg

IMPORTANT : This template is FREE but after 10th of October, people who want it and did not already download it will have to purchase it.

To see what this animation looks like, please download the demo (exe file) for a much better quality compared to the video.

thedom-vacation01.jpgthedom-vacation02.jpgthedom-vacation03.jpg

[ 21 pictures - 2 minutes and 30 seconds - 14.27Mb ]

icon_pa_download.gif - icon_pa_rate.gif

I like this for a template. I am smiling and asking myself what makes it appealing? The template cuts off edges and corners, uses screen space for white edge border. A person must exercise eyes to follow the movement. :) At some level, I joke, but really do ask myself - The presentation format IS appealing, I would just like myself to understand better why. (My compliments also on photography. Every photo has great impact, ie very nice photography which matches well your template.)

Hi Dom

I enjoyed the Demo, its a clever idea, fast moving, a great concept, but then I don't expect anything but the best from your templates. The images also give out the pleasure of spending time on the beach with your children, or in my case grand children, well done.

• 2 weeks later...

The template is now ready.

Actually it includes 4 templates depending on the ratio of your pictures (4:3 or 3:2) and the screen ratio you want (4:3 or 16:9).

IMPORTANT : This template is FREE but after 10th of October, people who want it and did not already download it will have to purchase it.

I added the link in my original post above.

The Vacation template is great; very easy to use, and to modify.

But the instruction in the TheDom website is bit misleading.

"Animation tab on the upper right in the Objects and Animation window..."

should read

"Properties tab on the upper right in the Objects and Animation window..."

Hi, Dom,

Thanks for making available the "On Vacation" template. The mood of it is informal and spontaneous. Your photographic and animation skills are admirable, and you are quick to utilize new developments in PTE.

David White

Hi Dom,

I really enjoyed the slide show. I liked the simple sets of pictures that flew out. I must say you are very creative in your slide show. I am always wondering what you are going to come up with next, because I know it will be very good! Plus I get new ideas on how to do new and interesting slide shows, buy learning how you do yours. You can say that it helps me learn more of what can be done in PictureToExe and how. I thank you for that. :D

Cheers;

Johnny

As with other templates I have used in the past (Postcard, Floral) it has been a pleasure to use the "The-Dom On Vacation in my presentations. Those who view the presentations created from THE DOM Templates are always pleased from the results and wonder how the presentations were created.

Keep up the great work in creating these wonderful templates.

The template is not free anymore.

But it was downloaded more than 150 times.

Thanks to all of you, I hope you will find it useful.

And of course, a special thank you to those of you who posted their support here. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...