WnSoft Forums

Problem in the POST window

Laszlo K

Some of the moderators might be able to help on this.

When I write in the post window and it is filled, it will not create a scroll bar on the side but the text will continue under the window. The only thing is visible the curser flikering.

Than I would have to post what I have written and go into EDIT to continue.

Is there any solution for this problem?

Laszlo

post-6772-126072460213_thumb.jpg

Laszlo/Ken:

I don't have a divided screen. I don't recall ever having had one. (Maybe I did)

Anyway my posting space scrolls dutifully when I go past the space initially available.

Well!

That is why I did the screen shot of it. It is pretty recent, and it is a pain in the ... to write blindly, or post and go back to the edit screen to finish.

Laszlo

Had a similar problem with IE7. IE8 fixed the problem.

Guest Yachtsman1

I reported this when the forum went to the current version, there was a temporary fix but the fault re-appeared. Eventually I upgraded to IE8 and the fault disappeared, I still use BT Yahoo as my home page.

Yachtsman1

Since switching to Firefox as my web browser just over 12 months ago I have had no problems of any kind accessing any of the sites that I visit. To those who are experiencing problems using Internet Explorer I would suggest you give Firefox a try. It's free software. It's faster than IE. It's automatically updated just like IE. And, in my experience, it works - first time, every time!

regards,

Peter