WnSoft Forums

[FREE] "Hand Writing" template

thedom

With this template, you can simulate the hand writing of the title of your choice.

02/27/2021 : As requested, PTE project available again on my new website http://gumroad.com/thedom

Please download the demo for a much better output quality.

http://thedom.fr/images/jdownloads/downloadimages/download_blackreflection.gif

The template is available here.

http://thedom.fr/images/stories/store/thedom-handwriting-thumbnail.jpg

http://thedom.fr/images/stories/frenchflag.gif Instructions en français ici.

Keep up the great work as it shows the unlimited possibilities of the program inspired with your imagination.

I tried the template last night and it works great.

I think that the user will have a lot of fun with this one.

Highly recommended,

Kieron

Kieron,

I am glad to know you like it.

Thanks for your compliments.

In spanish language there is a special letter : ñ

Do you have this letter in your template?

This special letter is not included in the template right now but I can add it if you wish.

Please let me know.

Thanks Dominic. smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all love this template , but need help on how to use ,is it used like any other template can anyone point me in the right direction

Brian

Hi all love this template , but need help on how to use ,is it used like any other template can anyone point me in the right direction

Hi Brian,

May be you missed the explanations provided on the template page : http://thedom.fr/index.php?option=com_digistore&controller=digistoreProducts&task=view&pid=68&cid=1&Itemid=58

Read carefully the instructions, it should be ok.

But if you still need help, please post your message in the Support section of my website ( http://thedom.fr/index.php?option=com_agora&task=forum&id=3&Itemid=55), I will be glad to give you more guidance. :)

• 1 year later...

Kieron,

I am glad to know you like it.

Thanks for your compliments.

This special letter is not included in the template right now but I can add it if you wish.

Please let me know.

Hello;

I bought and have used the handwriting template in my application. Took a while to understand it ,but I am a very junior member. The template is great!!

Can you explain how i could change the "background" to the finished title when it is displayed. I want to use the background slide I have used in another part of the application. Thanks

Noel Harris

Can you explain how i could change the "background" to the finished title when it is displayed. I want to use the background slide I have used in another part of the application. Thanks

Noel Harris

Hello Noel,

You can change the "background" at the end of the animation and use an other texture or a photography :

- select the “End” slide and open the "Objects and Animation" window.

- Select the “handwriting-texture” image object (in the objects list)

- in the Properties tab, click on the folder icon (top right) and browse your hard drive to select an other image.

I hope it helps. :-)

Hello Noel,

You can change the "background" at the end of the animation and use an other texture or a photography :

- in the Properties tab, click on the folder icon (top right) and browse your hard drive to select an other image.

Hello "The Dom"

Thanks for the reply.

Your advice worked perfectly. This is a great template!

I am going to use it again in another A.V.

Noel Harris

Hello Noel,

Hello Again;

The changes of the textures is working well in the titles I have set up. Is there a way to increase the size of the created titles on thse backgrounds,to highlight them further. It would seem that I would have to change all 3 - black,white and shadow settings?

Thank you

Noel

Hello again,

You were good enough to help me with changing the texture in the template I purchased, and it works well for seversl different titles.

Is there a way to increase the size of the characters in th titles that are created. I did try with some of the objects in the "END" slide but not well.

Thank you

Noel Harris

• 9 years later...
2 minutes ago, ribotb said:

I went to see but this template is not there.

Thanks,

Bernard

You'll need to contact The Dom to see if he can make it available again.  His old site kept being hacked so he started a new one and it has mostly new templates and styles.  I'm sure a number of us would like him to offer some of the old ones we missed.  Maybe you can encourage him to start with the script one.  I have it and it's extremely nice.

On 2/5/2021 at 11:06 PM, Slim said:

Thanks for checking. It looks like there were a lot of older styles, he created that aren't on his new web site. It would be nice to get access to them.

At that time, style feature was not available yet, it was standard pte projects.

it would take a lot of time to change those projects into styles.