WnSoft Forums

Updated website

Igor

Hi Igor and team,

very nice web site now. It befits the excellence of the software - number 1 in my opinion.

However, where is the link to member web sites where help and tutorials can be found. (Not the one that Ken Cox has created!)

Chris,

Yes, I discovered their new website yesterday exactly when we launched our new website.

We started works on our new web design on past September. I sent drafts of our new web design to several users of PicturesToExe six months ago.

Chris,

Yes, I discovered their new website yesterday exactly when we launched our new website.

We started works on our new web design on past September. I sent drafts of our new web design to several users of PicturesToExe six months ago

Thanks Igor

I do not use the other program now as PTE does everything I want. It justs get better and better. The web site now looks very proffesional.

Chris

• 2 months later...

I like the new layout of WnSoft's website.

A problem occurs with the YouTube video (Late Summer at the Garden). The video does not play if it is called from Germany. YouTube only shows the following text: "Unfortunately, this SME-music-content is not available in Germany because GEMA has not granted the respective music publishing rights."

Regards,

Xaver

post-5382-0-30353700-1314890331_thumb.jp