WnSoft Forums

Free classical music

Igor

Fantastic Igor - listening to Strauss played by US Air Force Band now... Great suggestion!

Best regards,

Lin

I recommend www.musopen.org - the large archive of classical music in MP3 format. Absolutely free, even for commercial use.

Read more about Musopen project in Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musopen

I tried to go to the musopen website and my BULLGUARD security/antivirus checker blocked the access with the following note

ATTENTION - This site has been blocked

For your security BullGuard has blocked access to this page

The site is listed as a malicious site that may be stealing identity information, plant viruses on your machine or do other harmful things.

The information we have indicate that this site:

LEAVE SITE

More options

CONTINUE - NOT RECOMMENDED

The Wikipedia site shows OK

Any comments?

Boogie

I tried to go to the musopen website and my BULLGUARD security/antivirus checker blocked the access with the following note

ATTENTION - This site has been blocked

For your security BullGuard has blocked access to this page

The site is listed as a malicious site that may be stealing identity information, plant viruses on your machine or do other harmful things.

The information we have indicate that this site:

LEAVE SITE

More options

CONTINUE - NOT RECOMMENDED

The Wikipedia site shows OK

Any comments?

Boogie

Same with me

Regards

wideangle

No problems for me using Microsoft Security Essentials. Could it be connected with the presence on that page of various credit card icons in association with the soliciting donations, I wonder? A different kind of "false positive" perhaps?

Peter

Further to my previous post (above). I have allowed Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software to refresh itself to the latest code level and then top itself out with the latest database. I then set it off to scan drive C: (my software and internet browsing disk), K: (the backup of my Lightroom files taken after my visit to musopen yesterday) and M: (the backup of my main data files, also taken yesterday after visiting musopen). Nothing untoward was found.

Peter

No problems here with downloads or music from the site. It's a legitimate site and no malware found by any of my (MSE, Superantispyware, Adaware, etc.) antivirus protection. I believe its a false positive of some type. Downloaded multiple selections and they all play perfectly for me.

Best regards,

Lin

Re the 'music site'

I tried to go on this morning and couldn't access the page... Will try again but doesn't look too promising at the moment.

Anthony