WnSoft Forums

Bugs with models of shadows ...

Aginum

The rectangles are very good for providing a semi transparent background for text, which automatically resizes if the text is resized. I use this a lot, and would not wish to see it go bug or no bug.

Geoff

post-1570-0-38944600-1332257832_thumb.jp

Davegee intended or not it's to useful to lose, it saves me hours of time when I have 70+ image slideshows all of which need titles to appear. I know there are other ways, but this is the most convenient one that I have found. I've attached my "Titles" template in case anyone is interested.

Geoff

Titles.zip

I agree with Aginum,

the rectangular shadow behind the text is abnormal, bug or not bug.

The shadow of the text should appear without this strange rectangle in the same way as for the other shapes.

I am not sure it could be a good idea to consider it as an option with a check box because in such a case the dimensions of the rectangle should be "customizable".

Daniel

I, myself, have never used other shadows than "linear" or "half round" ones. But as we see in posts #9 and #3, there are situations where the "shadows" including rectangles do not look that bad. And, there are users who have applied these particular shadow functions. Thus, these functions have to remain as they are! In my opinion, the check box would not be a good way to go. The solution we could ask for is that WnSoft may provide additional curves with shadows that look more natural (whatever natural may mean).

Regards,

Xaver