WnSoft Forums

Happy New Year!

Igor

Your wishes are reciprocated with sincere thanks for an excellent piece of software giving hours of pleasure.

Ron [uK]

Thanks, Igor.

Thank-you for everything you have given us this past year. Hope you manage to get some rest now, and welcome the New Year in style with your family and friends! :)

All the best in 2004!

Just saw "New Year" begin in Tokyo, on television-- it is still mid morning here in northeastern U.S., so I have a good part of the day left to prepare for tonight's celebration.

Happy New Year to all here. It is great to "know" so many people from around the world, who are drawn together by the common interest of sharing creativity--around the wonderful work of Igor and friends.

Best wishes, all!

See you next year!

Brian

Igor:

Happy New Year to you and your great team !!!

As Al said, take a break every once and while--we need to catch our breath with all your improvments !! ;)

I repeat all the other accolades :D

Just back from a big box store and demo'd a vcd on a big flat screen connected to all the speakers and the young lads were fascinated by what can be done -- the only thing lacking were babes they said, so if guys in 18 to 20 range think it's cool then we must be doing something right.

all the best to you and yours from me and mine in 2004

ken

Happy New Year All :rolleyes:

Here in Dublin, it is wet and windy. 60mph gusts expected later,my new year will be by the fire with that whiskey we mentioned before christmas. Need to get the bottle recycled so someone has to drink it :blink: .

looking forward to a great year with P2E and the gang on the forum. Keep your eyes on the digital A/V Festivals they are comming thick and fast now/

Best wishes for 2004 and hope the heads dont hurt too much tomorrow :)

Alan

Happy New Year to one and all...I'm looking forward to learning this program in 2004

Beautiful weather in NY. It's 3 PM here and all I'm hearing on the radio are the security preparations being made for Times Square....I won't be there (I'm on Long Island) but I pray all who attend remain safe.

And that all of you have a Healthy 2004

Cathy

Guest Techman1

Igor & Members,

I hope everyone's 2004 is the best year yet! May the new year give us all time to remember those that have passed and reflect. May we also take time to look forward to happy times and things to come.

I wish each of you a properous & healthy 2004!

Fred

Happy New Year to all - Igor and all his users, helpers, compatriots and anyone I might have forgotten - From Ventura, CA all the best for the new year - 2004 -

Let's hope some sanity and compassion returns to this good earth...

Geez... It time for some less serious issues, like new technology....!

May all be blessed...

fxdesigner

A rather belated :blink: Happy and Peaceful New Year to everyone around the world. I look forward to my first full year of producing A/V with PTE and to seeing what everyone else produces.

Dear Igor!

Ìû òóò íå ñ Èíäèàíùèíû èëè Îðåãîíùèíû, ìû æ ïðîñòî ñ Íèæåãîðîäùèíû...:)

Îäíàêî ïîçäðàâëåíèÿ è ïîæåëàíèÿ òàêèå æå ò¸ïëûå.

Ñïàñèáî âàì âñåì, ðåáÿòà!

Good luck, healthy and peaceful 2004.

Oleg :blink:

Ñ íîâîãîäíèìè ïîçäðàâëåíèÿìè ÿ çàïîçäàë, à âîò ïîçäðàâèòü âñåõ ðóññêîãîâîðÿùèõ ïðàâîñëàâíûõ ñ íàñòóïàþùèì Ðîæäåñòâîì óñïåâàþ â ñàìûé ðàç! Ñ Ðîæäåñòâîì! :)

P.S. Èãîðü, ÿ óøåë èç "Ìèðà ÏÊ", òåïåðü ðàáîòàþ â PC Magazine, åñëè ÷òî -- ïèøè ìíå íà ìîé áåñïëàòíûé àäðåñ. Æåëàþ óäà÷ è íåïðåêðàùàþùåãîñÿ äâèæåíèÿ âïåðåä! Áóäåøü â Ìîñêâå -- ñîîáùàé! :)