WnSoft Forums

(SOLVED) Upload problem

MUR

Mur

I am not sure if this will help, but it might. I have run a web site for years, but some months ago, maybe even a year now I suddenly found that things I could do easily with Windows Explorer I suddenly couldn't. I could put up a gif or text on the site, but could not link to that gif or text. I assumed that a Windows upgrade had changed something and I contacted my web guru. He confirmed my findings at his end and his advice was to use Google Chrome until the web software people created a patch (they haven't so far) The upshot is, that using Windows Explorer I cannot place a link on my web site, but I can do it with no troubles with Google Chrome. It impacts on adding links in the forum too, the PTE one and my own with the same software

Something has obviously changed within Windows and I have now got quite used to running both browsers, but I could close down Windows Explorer now I am used to Chrome. Could your problem be something related to what I have experienced. Might be worth trying Google Chrome, just as a test.

Hi bbdigital

I use google chrome, but why I can see the file in slideshow (with dark brown background) and others can not see it.
The same happened with the previous upload, but someone, I guess it was Igor, fixed it.
Referring to the number of uploads per month, this is the second from September 25
MUR