WnSoft Forums

Suggestions

Igor

I have mentioned a couple of these thoughts before, but practical and extensive use of PTE over the past few days has reminded me of those suggestions. I am aware that ideas often get buried in the work around suggestions so I don't require any response here. I just offer them as ideas only

1. Audio Track Height. I am a graphic tablet user and already I am getting tired of having to go to Settings > Preferences > Timeline > Audio Track Height to make the adjustments I want. Then of course back again to return it to normal. I would really like a right click > Select Track Height, or a key stroke.

2. Fade Curve. I find the straight linear fade often in need of adjustment to bias the fade towards the beginning or end of that fade. It means I have to go through the above sequence to do that, but I would like a way to create my own fade curve and save that as a preference.

3. Insert Silence. I still find myself wishing for the ability to add silence into a sound track in any place I highlight.

Guest Yachtsman1

Wacom's Intuos and Cintiq tablets feature so-called ExpressKeys and TouchStrips, as well as two buttons on the stylus itself. All fully customizable, these can be a great asset to the digital painter. This tutorial offers one possible tablet setup for Adobe Photoshop users.

Yachtsman1.

Igor

A graphics tablet as Peter has said does not have a wheel and I don't have a mouse attached to any computer I own. There are buttons on the Pen, but I need those set for double left click and right click operations. I don't want to have to change the tablet settings to achieve a scroll. That would defeat the whole object of what I am asking for.

Currently a graphics tablet user has to go to Settings > Preferences > Timeline > Audio Track Height to make the adjustments they want

To use the graphics tablet with a scroll option is Start > Control Panel > Wacom Preferences > Pen > pen Buttons > set one to scroll - Then back again later.

Can anyone point out the benefit of first losing either a double left click option or right click option to achieve this or how there is any benefit at all.

Can't the width of the sound file be adjusted by a click and drag like other aspects of the main screen?

With silence, I mean like audacity does it. You can place your cursor into a sound file and decide to add 3 seconds of silence. It does make the sound already there silent, it just adds the 3 seconds of silence and the sound file increases length by 3 seconds.