WnSoft Forums

Waveform Error

jt49

Does anybody know under which conditions we see "Waveform Errors", i.e. PTE opens a project and cannot show the waveforms (see screen shot).

In the underlying project there are lots of audio clips. On my computer, the project exists twice, the original project, and a copy created via a zip-backup. First, only the original project showed the waveforms, while in the copy I saw the waveform errors. Then I cleared PTE's WaveCache, and restarted Windows. I opened the project copy, and PTE generated the corresponding waveforms. But then, when opening the original project, the waveform errors showed up there :(

Regards,

jt

post-9813-0-29379000-1429279722_thumb.jp

Guest Yachtsman1

Bit difficult to make out from your oversized screen shot, I have attached two screen shots from my waveform set up in case that helps. Have you tried dragging the screen down with the R/H slider?

Yachtsman1.

post-5560-0-38092100-1429282955_thumb.jppost-5560-0-09330400-1429282970_thumb.jp

I have similar problems(not the same problem) :

post-12173-0-05771400-1429327519_thumb.j

but you can preview the slideshow or create with success the exe .

Just close PTE and open again the slideshow, it is correct.

post-12173-0-88862900-1429327614_thumb.j

And close PTE and open again, it is not correct

Pte Deluxe 8.0.13

Denis

Hi Igor,

I see this problem only on one project. I open another project with a lot of audio clips without problem

But now, I can't reproduce the error. I restart Windows but don't change PTE version.

What I can say is that I cleared PTE's WaveCache and The first time I open the project, only the first audio clip waveform was correct.

Then I closed pte and open again the project, and the first and second clip were correct;

Then I closed pte and open again the project, and the first,second and third clip were correct.

Denis