WnSoft Forums

Rendering 1080p HD Video file

PeterY

Hello...new to the forum.

I just bought the software a few days ago. Darn I should have did the trial version before buying it.

I was trying to render a show that contained total of about a minute of 4K video footage in about 6 different files. When I tried to output it as a 1080p HD MP4 video, after about 2 hours of rendering it was still at less then 25% done. Is this normal? What is the normal rendering time for a 1080p video file? Please help. Thanks.

Peter

Hello Peter,

no that is really abnormal. PTE video converter works fine. I use it since years without experiencing such a problem but I did not use 4K video clips. Could you give us some more explanations about how you are using six different 4K video objects in your show? As far as I know PTE v8 does not claim to be able to manage 4K videos objects.

Best regards

Daniel

Hello,

In PTE 8, you can manage UHD video and make 1080p HD MP4. But May be it is a problem of video codec. ( h264 works, but not h265).

The rendering time depend of your PC. With my old PC, it is about 5 or 6 times the length of the slideshow

Hello there. Thanks for your replies. 

When I tried rendering only 2 4K clips for a total of 30 seconds it took about 30 minutes to render but it did get it done. But when there are about 5-6 clips the software hangs. If it is true that PTE cannot handle 4K clips that is a total bummer. I think I should stick to a traditional video editor. I have the Sony Vegas. I just thought that PTE could do more with video clips and with ease. Anyone know if there is a return policy? Totally my fault for not demoing the product before buying.

denisb, I don't think it's my computer although I can't be sure. I have a AMD A10 7800 3.5 Ghz processor with 8 GB of RAM. But the graphics card is an integrated one.