WnSoft Forums

Can't move slides

Artsfols

I think this is probably a question of understanding program behaviour, but I have a persistent issue with trying to move (drag and drop) slides to a different position in "Slides" view.  Clicking on the slide to be moved appears to lock up the program.

When this happens, the only button enabled is "Project Options".  "Slide options", et cetera, are disabled.

I resolve the issue by going to timeline view, randomly moving the cursor around and then back to Slides view.  Sometimes clicking on the slide to try and move it will work after doing this, and sometimes it just locks up again.

I've taken to using ctrl-X and ctrl-V to accomplish the move. (Although ctrl-X still copies instead of cutting, but I can live with that.)

It almost sounds like it's trying to start a Preview. It would help if you could post information about software versions (Operating System and PTE version) and PC hardware specs.  Another quick test to eliminate an older graphics card problems would be to use the alternate renderer for graphical user interface. (Settings, Preferences, System, Video Card).

Tom

PTE_Video_Card.jpg