WnSoft Forums

Transitions

Tejano Bob

I used to be a user of ProShow Producer. When it went under, I tried a trial version of Studio 10, and ended up purchasing it. I've found Studio 10 to be a powerful program, in many ways, far more powerful than Pro Show Producer. But one thing I really miss is the abundance of transitions that were available in Pro Show Producer. As an example, I once recorded a video of a wedding. There was also a photographer taking still shots. I included some of the still shots in my video. The transition between a video clip and a still shot was a camera flash. Then the video would continue until time for the next still shot. Are there any downloadable transitions like that available?

I don't know if there is an existing one. If it's just a simple white screen then it's easy to make if you have the Pro version of PTE. I could not find an example of the ProShow flash. If it is more advanced then it would probably require a mask or gradient PNG.

Tom

A white rectangle covering the screen that is sandwiched between slide 1 and slide 2.

4 hours ago, Tejano Bob said:

But one thing I really miss is the abundance of transitions that were available in Pro Show Producer.

Hi,

I was and still am a PSP enthusiast, you are right, there are no internal transitions in PTE, I hope they will appear someday. Alternatively, you can use the In-Slide Effects set prepared and taken from PSP for use in PTE. In the topic below, you can try to figure it out.
The explanatory video contains subtitles (which can be automatically translated directly into the video by selecting the desired language).

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Agree about the abundance of Transitions and Styles that were available in ProShow Producer, but that's history now as its dead and buried. Now I love PTE AV Studio Pro but does anyone know how to EDIT a created transition that I have made and saved. I can only seem to make a new transition but cannot edit one that I have already made, seems strange. Never want to start from scratch each time, Cannot even edit a CLONED transition.

Any ideas?